Reminder: Reasons why Britney doesn’t want to be evaluated #NoEvaluation

now that we know that a termination for conservatorship will be filed, we should let team con know that we will not fall for a "oh, she didn't pass the evaluation" and some people have suggested getting #noevaluation trending on twitter so i think its a great idea and we should now always include the #noevaluation together with #freebritney.

it was her wish after all, and that way we push for justice and no more gimmicks.

• Like 1

I was watching a therapist reacting to britneys court thing on youtube, and he said asking for no evaluation might make it look suspicious that the person may have smth to hide. And it might not be a good thing to say that you do not want evaluation.

So maybe its not a good idea. On the other hand, im not sure if we can trust the people who do the evaluation test to her.

Let’s not forget Britney repeatedly mentioned how she didn’t want to be evaluated. She even said that she did a lot of research about many conservatorships ending without evaluation. Her reasons being:

• She mentions how they could just set her up to fail again. 
  • They made it worse for her before, after they lied about results of her previous evaluations.
  • This traumatized her. Causing her to have phobias, This also gave team con reasons to **** her and change her medication, eventually to lithium.
  • She feels she’s proven herself and has done more than enough.

cmon you guys, let’s support her in wanting to end this BS without an evaluation, she knows they could and im sure they would, just set her up to fail. I believe the court would persist in having this evaluation  first before considering her petition. But I thnk they already have deliberate plans on how she would fail, furthering the conservatorship.

She’s proven herself and more.
#freebritney #noevaluation 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

I was watching a therapist reacting to britneys court thing on youtube, and he said asking for no evaluation might make it look suspicious that the person may have smth to hide. And it might not be a good thing to say that you do not want evaluation.

So maybe its not a good idea. On the other hand, im not sure if we can trust the people who do the evaluation test to her.

She’s proven herself and more. #freebritney #noevaluation 

4 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

maybe an independent source? but like also at the same time... what could she have that needs to be evaluated? i think its ridiculous after all that she's been able to do. i think she's proven herself. 

9 hours ago, 3Pney said:

I think her whole thing was she’s been evaluated so many times and she is exhausted with how long these evaluations take, only for them to come back and say she failed.  She may fail to some extent, because I think most people (including her) are in agreement that she needs a little help (she made the very important statement that she is open to therapy at her home), but to fail and say that’s cause to continue this prison sentence, which she knows is the case is absurd.

Saying she was open to therapy at her home makes serval amazing points about her mentality.

1.) she’s aware that she needs it

2.) she’s aware enough of her own mental health to know that the exposure and hounding of paparazzi negatively effects her well-being

3.) therapy at her home creates a safer environment for people because paparazzi aren’t there driving like psychos trying to get pictures and putting innocent people at risk

4.) It’s a reasonable accommodation for someone of her celebrity - showing she CAN make sound decisions in regards to her own health.

• Like 1

Let’s not forget Britney repeatedly mentioned how she didn’t want to be evaluated. She even said that she did a lot of research about many conservatorships ending without evaluation. Her reasons being:

• She mentions how they could just set her up to fail again. 
  • They made it worse for her before, after they lied about results of her previous evaluations.
  • This traumatized her. Causing her to have phobias, This also gave team con reasons to **** her and change her medication, eventually to lithium.
  • She feels she’s proven herself and has done more than enough.

cmon you guys, let’s support her in wanting to end this BS without an evaluation, she knows they could and im sure they would, just set her up to fail. I believe the court would persist in having this evaluation  first before considering her petition. But I thnk they already have deliberate plans on how she would fail, furthering the conservatorship.

She’s proven herself and more.
#freebritney #noevaluation 

Why does she need to be evaluated anyway?

She works and provides for herself and a hundred people working for her. The fear of her going bankrupt doesn’t justify the con. It’s her own money and she can decide where and how to use it. If she goes broke, its on her but she has every right to use it because she earned it. 

She’s self-aware enough of her mental health needs that she declared herself that she’s open to continuing therapy, which any normal person can get when they have underwent trauma. Let’s keep in mind, just because a person has some mental illness or trauma does not justify a con, it’s only reserved for people whose mental and physical functions has been completely impaired i.e people with dementia, etc.;

She hasn’t shown violent tendencies like harming herself or threatening other people even if she’s been exploited and traumatized so much by the people around her (unlike her sister who brandished a knife to stop some resto brawl. But we don’t see anyone putting Jamie Lynn in a con lol);

And lastly, the basis of the conservatorship is questionable to begin with. It didn’t undergo the proper process if the court documents shown on social media are to be believed (I’m not exactly sure how accurate those are as I’m not familiar how the US handles that kind of stuff but I’m inclined to believe these are public records). The claims of dementia and the apparent ignorance of the probate court to properly inform Britney of her rights should be basis enough to terminate it. I think this aspect of the case should be examined by a higher body i.e Supreme Court or Congress as the California Probate Court System should be suspected as corrupt and therefore ineffective in giving a fair assessment of the situation. Britney’s case is high-profile, and it’s probably just one of many. The whole system must be investigated and reformed to stop the abuses from happening. 

4 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

E5Gwg1xXoAMi8vW?format=jpg&name=large

She really has. The evaluations are stall tactics. If she really failed, do you think she would have been able to work? I don’t know any employer who would see an employee fail a psych test and be like, “We should sign you up for more work. That should help cure you!” Lol… This insanity needs to stop 

• Like 1

What other proof does Judge Penny want when Britney (who is considered unable to care of herself) but makes a living for at least 10 people????? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

She herself said MAKES NO SENSE FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO SIT BACK AND SEE MEE WITH THEIR OWN 2 EYES MAKE A LIVING FOR SO MANY PEOPLE, PAYING BUSES AND TRUCKS ON ROAD...... 

God, when she said that, her tone of voice drastically changed of anger. That's the Britney we knew, angry and raw Britney, it reminded me of the Britney from Chaotic :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

What other proof does Judge Penny want when Britney (who is considered unable to care of herself) but makes a living for at least 10 people????? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

She herself said MAKES NO SENSE FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO SIT BACK AND SEE MEE WITH THEIR OWN 2 EYES MAKE A LIVING FOR SO MANY PEOPLE, PAYING BUSES AND TRUCKS ON ROAD...... 

God, when she said that, her tone of voice drastically changed of anger. That's the Britney we knew, angry and raw Britney, it reminded me of the Britney from Chaotic :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Exactly. I am so thankful that she spoke up. Our Britney is still there.

43 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Our Britney is still there

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: she is indeed 

I was so afraid that, even when we defend her to death, after all she's gone through that she wouldnt be able to stand for herself, but god! As soon as she started speaking I felt the real and savage Britney again, that old fluent and talkative Britney speaking 100 words a second, she's always been there, but she was silenced :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: