Vivian Thoreen ( Jamie’s lawyer): “If Britney wants to end the conservatorship, all she has to do is come to court, file a petition.”

Where’s that video of Vivian thoreen saying of Britney wanted to the conservatorship, all she had to do was “ go to court and ask for it/file for petition to end it.” 

We could use this as ammunition because this came directly from Jamie’s lawyer.  In case they deny her request after news broke that Britney filed for the petition today! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

This should be trending! why isn't trending? This is a solid ammunition, I mean it came directly from Jamie's lawyer that this is all she had to do! 

I’m talking about this, Help please :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmb-lc02BZC9cDkSV5gM

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Vivian can say that all she wants, because she represents a man who has all the reason to challenge that petition. She can just sit back and get billed on Britney’s money.

I don’t know how she sleeps at night. Stupid ***** :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

this woman, she is scum... I never seen such a flip flopping fluzzy in my life, but then again most lawyers are... she needs to go straight to hell along with britney's ignorant father.. karma is not pretty... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Rip to her

• Haha 1

I don't know which thread I wrote it in, but...

Vivian has known all along that this is all Britney had to do.

However...She's likely also known all along that Ingham hadn't informed Britney that this is all she had to do.

They're going to throw Ingham under the bus on this.

Ingham will become the scapegoat.

• Like 3