New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney is living her own “Series of Unfortunate Events” saga

After the last hearing, after listening to Britney’s testimony, after witnessing the way her family and lawyers treat her and talk about her, and the way they handle the situation (that includes the judge) everything altogether reminded me of “A Series of Unfortunate Events”.

Let me explain. From the beginning it was clear for the orphans what was going on, the abuse and injustice they were experiencing, and the disbelief of pretty much all of the adults when they heard about it.

The situation of Britney feels extremely similar. The injustice, the abuse and the violation of the rights of Britney, as well as the agenda of the people around her are pretty obvious. It was made even clearer after Britney expressed it herself… yet Penny continues to be completely immersed into oblivion.

Note that in that story the main characters are the pursued and tortured by a group greedy people who will do whatever it takes to take hold of their fortune… sounds familiar?

In the words of Mark Twain, truth really is stranger than fiction.

neil patrick harris nightmare GIF by NETFLIX