Do you all realize Sam Asghari can file a petition too?

As an interested party.

Or he can print it out (it's on the court's website), give it to Britney to fill in and sign and take it to court on her behalf. There are actually so many ways to do it without asking Brit's stupid lawyer. 

Why don't you guys see that he is as complicit as everyone else? Britney is just blindly in love because she's literally been alone in all this for ages and Sam has created the illusion of support for her, so... idk guys, Sam seems just as shady as everyone else. It's been almost a week since her shocking testimony where she directly expressed her wish to END it and NO ONE did anything. 

• Like 2

I don’t know what his position is, but I’m starting to question why he’s not more “engaged” in freeing her.

Why does he keep interacting with her Instagram?

Why hasn’t he filed for termination?

Why isn’t he more vocal about the abuse?

Britney has given letters describing what’s happening to her (with the intent of them leaking the letter) to that FTR director and not to Sam?

I don’t know if he’s indeed in on this whole scam but I’m starting to question his lack of action, in a way he’s taken a passive approach a la JLS.

I don’t know, I don’t want to jump to conclusions but something is fishy with him.

6 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don’t know what his position is, but I’m starting to question why he’s not more “engaged” in freeing her.

Why does he keep interacting with her Instagram?

Why hasn’t he filed for termination?

Why isn’t he more vocal about the abuse?

Britney has given letters describing what’s happening to her (with the intent of them leaking the letter) to that FTR director and not to Sam?

I don’t know if he’s indeed in on this whole scam but I’m starting to question his lack of action, in a way he’s taken a passive approach a la JLS.

I don’t know, I don’t want to jump to conclusions but something is fishy with him.

I've said it once - I'll say it again. Sam is definitely just a boy toy approved by Team Con to make Britney's days more "fun" and less "traumatizing" for her. Do you seriously believe, after hearing all the shocking details of how she is still controlled that she can't even see her friends living near her, they would let a random model hang out with her constantly back in 2016 and then become her full-time boyfriend? HIGHLY doubt it.

He may rant on his Instagram and keep calling Jamie a **** as much as he wants, but his lack of true ACTIONS speaks for itself. 

1 minute ago, Someone Else said:

I've said it once - I'll say it again. Sam is definitely just a boy toy approved by Team Con to make Britney's days more "fun" and less "traumatizing" for her. Do you seriously believe, after hearing all the shocking details of how she is still controlled that she can't even see her friends living near her, they would let a random model hang out with her constantly back in 2016 and then become her full-time boyfriend? HIGHLY doubt it.

He may rant on his Instagram and keep calling Jamie a **** as much as he wants, but his lack of true ACTIONS speaks for itself. 

THIS is the only post needed for this thread! Says it all & anyone who cannot see this is in denial (most of the fanbase) 

3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Yep. Wearing a Free Britney shirt & bad mouthing Jamie to gain public support. 

Those things have no actual legal impact though. Seems like some kind of distraction and painting himself as a "good guy". 

He (as her "boyfriend") is able to do WAY more as in fill in actual court documents or have Britney fill them in herself. It's not that hard. 

3 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

Truest word haven’t been spoken.

I'm in no way defending him but the only reason I can think of as to why he hasn't is that if he were to meddle he would be instantly removed from Britney's life leaving her alone again. Maybe he hasn't because he's afraid of what will happen to her if he isn't there. Sort of like when people let family members do ***** at home because it's better there than in a crackhouse. 

That said, I'm still on the fence with him. I'll let him be because he at least makes Britney happy and I'd rather get rid of the bigger snakes than worry about him.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I'm in no way defending him but the only reason I can think of as to why he hasn't is that if he were to meddle he would be instantly removed from Britney's life leaving her alone again. Maybe he hasn't because he's afraid of what will happen to her if he isn't there. Sort of like when people let family members do ***** at home because it's better there than in a crackhouse. 

That said, I'm still on the fence with him. I'll let him be because he at least makes Britney happy and I'd rather get rid of the bigger snakes than worry about him.

This. I'm still on the fence. I can't forget he supported the "voluntary" stay at the facility on instagram. maybe because they made him post it or whatever, but I want to know why

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I mean If Britney herself didn't know she could file a petition to end the conservatorship, I don't think she knows someone besides her and her lawyer can file it.

Sam is spammed with the fans' DMs and comments daily. I'm sure he's aware of way more stuff than Britney

3 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Yall need to chill. Britney herself could file. They're not experts, they believe Ighan was doing what was best, but Sam got Britney to give her statement and now things should finally move forward.

Also he filing it would give even more ammunition for team con to say she's subtle to undue influence. 

Who the hell cares about that "undue influence" stuff anymore when the conservatee herself has revealed the shocking details of abuse and stated that she wants a petition filed? That wish should be granted without any prejudice, like what the actual ****. 

Just now, Someone Else said:

Who the hell cares about that "undue influence" stuff anymore when the conservatee herself has revealed the shocking details of abuse and stated that she wants a petition filed? That wish should be granted without any prejudice, like what the actual ****. 

Now *****, but I'm talking before. Also the judge and lawyers in this case are possibly all corrupt and involved in the mess and will find any reason to stop the cship from ending. Eight after the hearing they went to Hawaii so they barely had te to petition anything.