Kevin Federline Wants Evaluation if Conservatorship Ends

I just know his bum *** is gonna be on the streets once the child support stops. He continues to have NO job and is a leech just like the rest of them. My blood boils thinking of how he conspired with her family back in the day to get her into rehab when he was the one smoking up a storm, popping pills, and having the most humiliating run as a “musician” in the world. His name is literally nothing but a laughingstock. And of course, no support from his end, just more barriers to HER children that she SINGLEHANDEDLY supports. What a vile, vile man

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

What a disgusting low life. Surely he knows that the doctor as she said was abusive. Disgusting trash!

They don't care if she's even Dead literally. In fact they're all waiting for that to happen so they can quickly grab that piece of cake and run with it. All of them are monsters. 

Can her kids be 18 already so this piece of trash finally gets a job? I'm seriously judging the American system, it cannot be this corrupt. 

• Like 1

What’s wrong with thid pathetic mess!??! It’s NONE of his business at all. This is Britney’s life ffs and you have NO right to interfere in it. You’re just a user. Has been since 2004. You instigated a lot of the **** that happened to Britney. Get a life loser and enjoy those child support checks while you can because they will be 18 soon and it will be bye bye money. You better work, *****.

Ugh. What is he scared of? That she’ll hurt the boys somehow? They’re literally taller than her now and so close to being legal adults.
They can decide if they want to spend time with her!!!

Also I don’t see anyone bringing it up, but at the start of her speech last week, one of the lawyers wanted the stream cut off as they thought she might breach the confidentiality of ‘her minor children’ but Britney didn’t mention the boys at all!!! She is a good mother and a smart, competent woman. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Someone request a **** test from this lowlife 

This.  Shut up Kevin. But thank you for confirming your scum status through your scum lawyer... both of you bought and paid for with Britney’s money. You need to be evaluated for your nonexistent manhood.  I’m so done with this freeloading tool.

• Like 2

Kaplan acting like he has knowledge about lithium. 

Its often the first choice of medication for people with bipolar disorder and do wonders if it fits your brain and body. People are on it for years, they work, have families, etc. It's not a big deal. 

Obviously it was a horrible fit for Britney and didn't work for her. 

But now Kaplan is using it as leverage against Britney. Such a low thing to do. 

• Like 1