Paris Hilton is not offended by Britney's comments at last week's hearing

11 hours ago, Goten21 said:

@ralphcornio she expressed it very clearly. As someone who's been to grammar school, done English for 6 years with really good grades and as someone who has English certificates, it was very clear as to what she meant. I don't remember thinking it was up for interpretation at all. Britney was simply giving an example in the form of an anecdote to substantiate her own argument as to why she didn't come out to the world sooner. To top it off, she very clearly said she didn't believe Paris' story "when she first heard about it". Not only does this obviously imply she believes it now, it leaves it up for interpretation as to how she got to know about the situation. Knowing Britney, she probably first heard about it through paparazzi. Of course she wouldn't believe it. Paris herself has said in an interview Paris' and Britney's topics are light and that Paris hadn't really shared this with anyone, so I doubt Britney heard it from Paris or through her documentary.

Women being put against each other and Britney's words being taken out of context isn't something new, but this in particular is frustrating because Paris has been so supportive of Britney. 

Ok Mr / Mrs. English Teacher, we have native speakers here who were confused themselves. You can see I got the idea partially, this other member too, and pretty much no one else did. It wasn't clear to people listening, you can go all through exhale and the internet and most people haven't got it.

I'm not blaming her, hell, I wouldn't be able to do 1/100th of what she did there if it was me. I'm simply stating that fact, that even though a small group of us got the idea, it wasn't clearly expressed and confused a lot of people. Again, facts. It was clearer when she spoke about Miley for instance, even though some people are insisting on keep pitting women against each other.