K-fed's Lawyer requested forensic accounting of Britney's finances back in 2018

These people are sick. All of them. I blame her family for a lot of this. She was so desperate and rebellious that her standards dropped to having two babies with this leech who doesn’t give a ****. You can say she made the terrible choice to marry him and have two babies BUT she wasn’t being respected or heard from ANYONE and I think though drastic a very normal response. That’s not a normal level of control if she felt so compelled to make those decisions back then because now she’s stuck with this leech for life. And yes it is still Britney’s bad decision but she’s paid quite enough for it. I hate reading this ****. The more stuff leaks the more grossed out I am and can’t imagine what we don’t know based on what we do. 

• Like 2

People are way too harsh on K-fed. Britney's kids are her responsibility, K-fed isn't a leech for expecting Britney to pay for her kids. 

Britney has more than enough money to pay for child support. I highly doubt that the money K-fed gets from child support makes any difference in Britney's life. The rest of her family are leeches because Britney has no responsibility to them yet her money pays for their expenses, there's a big difference between them and the father of her kids. We have no clue how much money Britney would be willing to pay in child support if she actually had the choice. K-fed is doing what he should by fighting the conservatorship for money that will actually go to their kids. 

WOW. disgusting. not surprising. 

just another person who found a way to benefit from the injustices being done to her. Another person who knew and did nothing and will distance himself through a vague, empty statement of "supporting whatever she wants to do" uhm what the ****????? 

she can't get married or have children, she can't spend her own money, she can't make decisions about her career, her contracts, her house, her self-care, her medications, her therapy, her treatment....

SHE CANT ******* DO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO. THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

Jamie Lynn saying "if she wants to go have a zillion babies -" ....SHE CANT THO. SHES BEEN IN A C-SHIP FOR BASICALLY HER ENTIRE CHILD BEARING YEARS YOU DUMB. *******. HICK. *****. 

Relaxed Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

• Like 2

K-Fed is a very smart opportunistic so that doesn't surprise me... let's not forget part of the reason brit's in this situation is also because of him after he teamed up with Larry and her mom to threaten her scare her and then send her into a rehab program she never wanted to attend, that only further demaged her leading up to her 2007 breakdown and eventually the c-ship. IMO he should lose any custody of their kids and only be allowed visitations and lose any child support as well. I think he's a bad influence to those kids and the worse of their behavior reminds me of him.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

People are way too harsh on K-fed. Britney's kids are her responsibility, K-fed isn't a leech for expecting Britney to pay for her kids. 

Britney has more than enough money to pay for child support. I highly doubt that the money K-fed gets from child support makes any difference in Britney's life. The rest of her family are leeches because Britney has no responsibility to them yet her money pays for their expenses, there's a big difference between them and the father of her kids. We have no clue how much money Britney would be willing to pay in child support if she actually had the choice. K-fed is doing what he should by fighting the conservatorship for money that will actually go to their kids. 

Harsh? While he had a woman knocked up, he wormed his way in to Britney’s life.  Had two babies with her, demanded a garage full of cars, for her to support his music career, and then still cheated on her.
Harsh? He gave no craps as he ripped her kids away from her and then facilitated her enslavement. He’s demanded enough money to feed ALL his kids with her and two other women, which on no other planet would anyone consider normal.  
Harsh would be to castrate the loser so he doesn’t keep spreading his spawn like a disease and making kids he can’t care for. He worked until he met Britney, now he’s a stay-at-home… what exactly? 
we haven’t even scratched the surface of his disgusting behavior over the years. I’m sure we’re about to find out a whole lot more and this level of ‘harsh’ about to feel like cotton candy.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Explains why they upped child support so no-one would go digging :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I do remember there were reports Britney was definitely not happy with the agreement but Jamie still went and did it. This was around the time of the tour

He definitely preferred to do that than having to explain all the accounting 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Harsh? While he had a woman knocked up, he wormed his way in to Britney’s life.  Had two babies with her, demanded a garage full of cars, for her to support his music career, and then still cheated on her.
Harsh? He gave no craps as he ripped her kids away from her and then facilitated her enslavement. He’s demanded enough money to feed ALL his kids with her and two other women, which on no other planet would anyone consider normal.  
Harsh would be to castrate the loser so he doesn’t keep spreading his spawn like a disease and making kids he can’t care for. He worked until he met Britney, now he’s a stay-at-home… what exactly? 
we haven’t even scratched the surface of his disgusting behavior over the years. I’m sure we’re about to find out a whole lot more and this level of ‘harsh’ about to feel like cotton candy.

The worst thing about Britney's fanbase is the fact people are willing to sound like raging incels over the fact Kevin fights for child support money which I doubt is even that much money considering how much money Britney makes. 

Maybe Kevin isn't an angel and maybe he's a bad person. Child support money is not one of the issues that makes him a bad person.