Noah Cyrus: You deserve to live your own life on your own terms

Just now, CarTurn said:

It’s nice to see Noah Cyrus publicly supporting FreeBritney. I know Miley is a huge supporter, but she hasn’t mentioned anything since the court appointment. Has anyone had any word from her?

She was busy with her pride concert. She may say something this week I’m thinking. 

i think some of these stars need time to come forward - we can't push them. it must be really hard for them - who have even interacted with Britney directly - to learn of these things, they will all speak out, but they need time.

i'm sure others will come forward next - look at Christina, it took her a while but she said heartfelt words. its only been a few days (maybe since yesterday on) that i have personally felt a little more relaxed with everything that happened. i was having trouble sleeping and found myself deeply disturbed by the things that Britney expressed; im sure others in the industry feel the same way.

give people some days, they'll come forward.

5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i think some of these stars need time to come forward - we can't push them. it must be really hard for them - who have even interacted with Britney directly - to learn of these things, they will all speak out, but they need time.

i'm sure others will come forward next - look at Christina, it took her a while but she said heartfelt words. its only been a few days (maybe since yesterday on) that i have personally felt a little more relaxed with everything that happened. i was having trouble sleeping and found myself deeply disturbed by the things that Britney expressed; im sure others in the industry feel the same way.

I think so too, a little time to process and think of what to say. And not to mention, I think people will find strength in numbers. Particularly all of those who might have signed strict NDAs (which may or may not enforceable, so many aren't if actually pushed to a court of law but can be scary to gamble on) and actually witnessed some stuff. 

7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I agree. I've been so stressed, so distraught, so anxious after hearing Britney's testimony...and I don't even know her personally (wish I did though ugh could you imagine). I don't have people around me who might want me to refrain from speaking out for the sake of money, fame, connections, etc., so I think it must be hard for a lot of celebs who knew/worked with Britney.

That said, I do hope they eventually show their support. I'm sure it must be difficult due to the twisted and evil ways of Hollywood, but this is a human rights issue.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I agree. I've been so stressed, so distraught, so anxious after hearing Britney's testimony...and I don't even know her personally (wish I did though ugh could you imagine). I don't have people around me who might want me to refrain from speaking out for the sake of money, fame, connections, etc., so I think it must be hard for a lot of celebs who knew/worked with Britney.

That said, I do hope they eventually show their support. I'm sure it must be difficult due to the twisted and evil ways of Hollywood, but this is a human rights issue.

yeah, and maybe this is a touchy subject to them as well and maybe they’re dealing with their own demons - like Taylor Swift - she knows first hand what it’s like to have your work taken away from you and not being able to do anything about it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Britney didn't even say anything bad about Miley, she probably understood.

Britney meant that Miley has the same management and can smoke w**d on stage but if Britney did that her management would go insane and punish her.

Britney’s management probably would have put her in a rehab program for m e t h addiction if they saw her smoking a single joint. And then told us she was a hardcore addict who needed the help of the permanent conservatorship. And how dare we question the conservatorship? If she gets out they’re afraid she’ll overdose immediately.