Britney Spears' Conservator Jodi Montgomery Is 'Concentrated on Giving Her the Tools to Get Better': Source

9 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This makes me sick. This is gaslighting the American public and Britney. If she doesn’t have the tools by now they are basically implying she’s never going to get better or they haven’t been helping her the past 13 years. This is malpractice. #InvestigateJodi

They want her to get to an age where they can put her into a home and strip her of all freedoms. This is the scary part about losing Britney to the system and business of conservatorships that the state of California benefits from. This speaks to thousands of other cases, however this might be the case necessary to reveal how corrupt the entire system is. I won’t let them get Britney to that point 

Tell us what’s wrong with Britney then so we know why you need to give her these tools. Sorry but no one is buying that explanation anymore without proof. Even if that’s a Hippa violation. They can’t keep claiming she’s so sick without saying what is wrong. 

Not buying this lady’s statements.

I’ve always been a Brit fan but I never joined this site. I’ve been following the conservatorship intensely for years and was always concerned about abuses. It’s clearly evident this team is using the legal system to try and paint Britney as unstable to keep control of the money train. She said it herself. “They’re going to say no, stop, we need to help you” and then continue living off all her money. If the state of California doesn’t fix this I SWEARRR 

It is interesting they use her mental health as excuse for ending cship. Still if she is so ill-needs tools to get better then why did her conservator put her to a grueling scheldule with tours and 2nd vegas residency? It is questinable af she is healthy enough to perform and rehearse but can not li ve a normal live without cship. And ppl not stupid, we all started realizing conservatorship has not her health as priority. Cause if it had they would 1st talk to her therapist and then ask her how does she feels about making another residency right away which they obviously did not do. And then they put her on lithium so she comply. That is insane and criminal. They only use cship to take away her voice and control her so she would make money for them. It is sad.