Britney Spears' Conservator Jodi Montgomery Is 'Concentrated on Giving Her the Tools to Get Better': Source

i love how Britney's testimony smartly addressed everything - she legit left no space for rumors to surface or for damage control to be possible after her statement.

nothing anyone can come up with will hold after her testimony - Britney was clear, concise, eloquent and very informative. i love that we have her testimony. she's truly smart.

this is causing team con to have a VERY hard time fighting her... the have nothing to add to make her look unwell or try to discredit her. we have her direct words, and nothing will ever top that.

i also think that how she said that when her doctor died she got on her knees and thanked god, that was VERY strong, Britney is not a person who will say this lightly.

i love how she directly attacked Jodi too - i think Britney didn't leave any stone unturned.

i love our queen - it took her a while, but dam did she spill the beans.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

In order to get out she is going to have to prove she has an effective plan for managing her mental health.

But the people who have been managing her health plan are the ones who ****ed up. Britney has no agency to choose her own plan. How does this prove she can be free? 

If Britney is never given the freedom to choose, they can always say she won’t be competently able to choose as she is “incapable” of choosing currently. 

This is gaslighting from Jodi. 

• Like 3

What a diplomatic and gross statement. They Obviously never intend to leave her alone.The question is FUC KN  HOW? What kind of mental illness she has and it is so severe so that they are so afraid of her situation ? This is disgusting.She needs fbi/congress intervention ,something drastic and Ballsy or a badass lawyer  team who WILL ACTUALLY FIGHT FOR HER asap. No a lady gaga or taylor swift tweet. 

• Like 2

“It all costs money”

YES IT ALL COSTS BRITNEYS MONEY. Britney’s nobody else’s. 

“tools” to get “better” so if she is “unwell” then why has she been pushed on stage and music video shoots, studios, rehearsals, tv shows.. for years? They need to be in jail then if they are saying somebody who is “unwell” did all of that in their “care”

allegedly 

• Like 2

One of these days I will bust a vein I swear. "Hoping she will eventually be able to get out of the conservatorship when she's better" 

BULL####! Britney wasn't supposed to be in this **** in the first place, she doesn't have to get better from anything but the abuse you c**** put her through, how is she supposed to get out of this if what's hurting her is you?!

istg they just won't stop, they still deny everything she says and downplay it by not even addressing it, it's still the same old "we're trying to help her hopefully ONE day she will get out of this" spiel

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Tools to get better? They saying in 13 years Britney doesn’t have the tools and isn’t better? Screw team con and their lies!

This is just another ploy to pretend they’re helping Brit just to prolong this mess as long as possible!

What did these people do the last 13 years to help Britney? **** her, threatening her, she lost more time with her sons due to Jamie! Was forced to work and tossing in and out of mental facilities!

Yeah… if in 13 years she hasn’t learned enough, Y’all clearly failed and should be fired

I'm sorry but the fact that the court even allowed Britney to return to Jody and co's 'care' after everything she said is disappointing. She should be in protection until they can properly investigate and said people should be losing their licenses and face jail time.

I work with people who have schizophrenia, have had episodes of psychosis and bipolar who are in their 30's. They have psychiatrists, have wellness/coping tools and take appropriate medications which leave them well enough to work, have children, have houses and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships. 

So if this rich woman of privilege with the "best care" the state of California can provide over the past 13 years and they're saying she doesn't have the tools????? what the **** have they been doing??????

I'm so ******* *** **** sick of them acting like she's incapacitated. There are people out there with mental health diagnoses who are thriving - both in and out of Hollywood. And In 13 years, they can't confidently say they've worked enough with her to allow her to do the basic things any ******* person can do? They hide behind the stigma and taboo of mental health which is SO ARCHAIC and truly offensive to every human being out there. 

I hope these people ******* rot in jail before they rot in hell. 

• Like 2