Britney-Online: "Britney Spears - Who Decides? (Sweet Dreams Backdrop) [Original Concept]"

29 minutes ago, GregReid said:

"Original concept for the "Sweet Dreams" backdrop, titled "Who Decides?", using reference paparazzi shots, unedited footage and Jacob's Ladder's movie clips (2009). Concept video created by Britney Spears, rejected by her team, for The Circus Starring: Britney Spears Tour. Source: https://britslettersoftruth.tumblr.com/"

Thoughts?

HER MIND

the clips ofcourse are incredibly distressing, the circus that followed her i mean

other than that looking back now i cannot believe i thought there was something wrong with her

this was her just going about her day, doing normal things and those scummy paps would always get in her damn way!

I've never understood the fascination these pigs have with getting in people's faces, invading their personal space & privacy 

And for what? Dirty money

6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

It was declined it was her idea and they said absolutely not 

This! She didn’t get to record it because of them rejecting it, so this was only a concept video.

It was leaked years ago, then deleted, but the source brought it back now that everything’s happening.

Glad there’s a new thread, tried to bump an old one and it got lost.

12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

This! She didn’t get to record it because of them rejecting it, so this was only a concept video.

It was leaked years ago, then deleted, but the source brought it back now that everything’s happening.

I was trying to remember your @ to tag you I this!!!

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

7 minutes ago, GregReid said:

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

So the video is in fact , fan-made. Got it. 

5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

No I'm unsure @Onyxgirl17, that's what I was trying to get clarification on! :) 

Do you think you could confirm this please? @CJMCH

14 minutes ago, GregReid said:

3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Wait holy **** if this is true then this kinda goes hand in hang with something Simon Ellis tweeted a few years ago that went kinda unnoticed. He said his original Freakshow mix contained a sample from a “horror/thriller movie” from the 90s. Everyone’s best guess was Donnie Darko but he never confirmed. He said the reason is was removed was because Britney’s team didn’t want to pay for the sample royalties

EDIT: 2001** sorry. Jacob’s Ladder came out in 1990

5 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

5 hours ago, GregReid said:

5 hours ago, GregReid said:

No I'm unsure @Onyxgirl17, that's what I was trying to get clarification on! :) 

Do you think you could confirm this please? @CJMCH

The video is not fanmade. Yes, it was Britney's idea/concept and the production behind the show created this concept video to sell it to Britney's team. Of course, Britney's team declined and wasn't shot. After lots of mixing and matching, the concept for the final Sweet Dreams backdrop came to light.

20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The video is not fanmade. Yes, it was Britney's idea/concept and the production behind the show created this concept video to sell it to Britney's team. Of course, Britney's team declined and wasn't shot. After lots of mixing and matching, the concept for the final Sweet Dreams backdrop came to light.

Thank you so much!!! Just needed the confirmation again :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: