Jump to content

"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Britney-Online: "Britney Spears - Who Decides? (Sweet Dreams Backdrop) [Original Concept]"


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, GregReid said:

"Original concept for the "Sweet Dreams" backdrop, titled "Who Decides?", using reference paparazzi shots, unedited footage and Jacob's Ladder's movie clips (2009). Concept video created by Britney Spears, rejected by her team, for The Circus Starring: Britney Spears Tour. Source: https://britslettersoftruth.tumblr.com/"

Thoughts?

HER MIND

the clips ofcourse are incredibly distressing, the circus that followed her i mean

other than that looking back now i cannot believe i thought there was something wrong with her

this was her just going about her day, doing normal things and those scummy paps would always get in her damn way!

I've never understood the fascination these pigs have with getting in people's faces, invading their personal space & privacy 

And for what? Dirty money

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

It was declined it was her idea and they said absolutely not 

This! She didn’t get to record it because of them rejecting it, so this was only a concept video.

It was leaked years ago, then deleted, but the source brought it back now that everything’s happening.

Glad there’s a new thread, tried to bump an old one and it got lost.

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

This! She didn’t get to record it because of them rejecting it, so this was only a concept video.

It was leaked years ago, then deleted, but the source brought it back now that everything’s happening.

Glad there’s a new thread, tried to bump an old one and it got lost.

I was trying to remember your @ to tag you I this!!!

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I was trying to remember your @ to tag you I this!!!

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

So the video is in fact , fan-made. Got it. 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So the video is in fact , fan-made. Got it. 

No I'm unsure @Onyxgirl17, that's what I was trying to get clarification on! :) 

Do you think you could confirm this please? @CJMCH

14 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I was trying to remember your @ to tag you I this!!!

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This! She didn’t get to record it because of them rejecting it, so this was only a concept video.

It was leaked years ago, then deleted, but the source brought it back now that everything’s happening.

Glad there’s a new thread, tried to bump an old one and it got lost.

Wait holy **** if this is true then this kinda goes hand in hang with something Simon Ellis tweeted a few years ago that went kinda unnoticed. He said his original Freakshow mix contained a sample from a “horror/thriller movie” from the 90s. Everyone’s best guess was Donnie Darko but he never confirmed. He said the reason is was removed was because Britney’s team didn’t want to pay for the sample royalties

 

EDIT: 2001** sorry. Jacob’s Ladder came out in 1990

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So the video is in fact , fan-made. Got it. 

 

5 hours ago, GregReid said:

I was trying to remember your @ to tag you I this!!!

So, just to clarify (for my brain :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

it's a concept video that Britney actually put together herself? Or she created the concept, and fans put together something, following the concept she wanted?

 

5 hours ago, GregReid said:

No I'm unsure @Onyxgirl17, that's what I was trying to get clarification on! :) 

Do you think you could confirm this please? @CJMCH

 

The video is not fanmade. Yes, it was Britney's idea/concept and the production behind the show created this concept video to sell it to Britney's team. Of course, Britney's team declined and wasn't shot. After lots of mixing and matching, the concept for the final Sweet Dreams backdrop came to light.

 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

 

 

The video is not fanmade. Yes, it was Britney's idea/concept and the production behind the show created this concept video to sell it to Britney's team. Of course, Britney's team declined and wasn't shot. After lots of mixing and matching, the concept for the final Sweet Dreams backdrop came to light.

 

Thank you so much!!! Just needed the confirmation again :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...