Jamie's the scapegoat

He definitely doesn't seem smart enough to orchestrate this elaborate of a scheme, but he saw an opportunity and took it. He prioritized his own greed over his own daughter's well-being.

I do agree that people with more power and experience are pulling the strings, and they'd probably throw Jaime under the bus as a last resort if it meant saving their reputations. So, yes, he might be the scapegoat here, but IMO he's just as guilty as the people who are making this all happen. 

• Like 1

I feel like it’s definitely Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, and other people who are working in the shadows that are definitely pulling the strings. But as Jamie is her father, he is more guilty because that his flesh and blood that he is abusing and has abused for a long time. Even abused one of his grandsons so all we can do is pray that Justice will be served for Britney and others who suffer conservatorship abuse.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

He definitely doesn't seem smart enough to orchestrate this elaborate of a scheme, but he saw an opportunity and took it. He prioritized his own greed over his own daughter's well-being.

I do agree that people with more power and experience are pulling the strings, and they'd probably throw Jaime under the bus as a last resort if it meant saving their reputations. So, yes, he might be the scapegoat here, but IMO he's just as guilty as the people who are making this all happen. 

Yeah, it's true they could be using him, but then why the psychological abuse, the rudeness not just towards Britney but everybody else that worked for them, the incident with Britney's kids, the "racehorse", telling Jordan he would destroy his ***, etc 

Probably whoever is behind this plot, would've preferred him to be a nice dad and have Britney happy, so they could've kept this going on forever without raising any suspicions, but tbh I don't know how they would've achieved that without Britney eventually trying to stop 

They’re gonna have to build a prison for all of them... and I want that prision to play Jamie Lynn’s songs nonstop 24/7. 

Also I would like to lock them all together in a small room 18 hours a day. All of them on lithium and I want them to put on a show that will tour other prisons where they will try to recreate Britney’s most iconic performances if they don’t cooperate I will give them an extra dose. And finally I want them all telling the world they’re happy and better than ever. 

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Haha 8
25 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

They’re gonna have to build a prison for all of them... and I want that prision to play Jamie Lynn’s songs nonstop 24/7. 

Also I would like to lock them all together in a small room 18 hours a day. All of them on lithium and I want them to put on a show that will tour other prisons where they will try to recreate Britney’s most iconic performances if they don’t cooperate I will give them an extra dose. And finally I want them all telling the world they’re happy and better than ever. 

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

When’s the part where they strip naked and have to watch each other 

• Haha 1

It seems to me it's a very powerful organization, to scare some strong women from talking. 

Who do I feel instead of swindling the 600 million estate to a island account, what if they paid a mafia organization to actually do the dirty work behind the scenes quietly, jamie might not have the balls, but Loucifer herself would definitely align with people that you don't **** with unless you're willing to pay the price in death or some sort of violence. 

This screams that, a powerful connection Is definitely helping them and paying judges off to keep her in her prison

4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It seems to me it's a very powerful organization, to scare some strong women from talking. 

Who do I feel instead of swindling the 600 million estate to a island account, what if they paid a mafia organization to actually do the dirty work behind the scenes quietly, jamie might not have the balls, but Loucifer herself would definitely align with people that you don't **** with unless you're willing to pay the price in death or some sort of violence. 

This screams that, a powerful connection Is definitely helping them and paying judges off to keep her in her prison

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this money was going straight into the pockets of government officials. America seems like a very corrupt place.

True. Jamie is the scapegoat. Ingham for his incompetence as a court appointed attorney. Both of them will be blamed, Cali will do the bare minimum to change conservatorship laws in the future.

I hope Britney considers moving out of Cali the moment she is free. She can visit her sons, they will be 18 soon any way. 

23 hours ago, Goten21 said:

He's a dumb, pathetic old man who didn't manage to keep jobs during Britney's childhood and ran a smoothie stand into bankruptcy.

You're a little naïve if you think that same person pulled... any strings, really.

I mean, yeah, he still is. Deep down he knows this and that's why he clinged to that conservatorship for so many years and let himself be influenced by yes men with $$$ in their eyes.

The psychopath enjoyed the control he exerted over his daughter.  He's an abusive pos