Andrew Gallery: My reaction having been inside the courtroom to get a firsthand look. It was heartbreaking. I couldn’t believe my ears.

the emotionless lawyers totally reminds me of rosemund pike in that movie "I care a lot"...

they are prob secure in their untouchability but it can't go on forever. I'm scared they'll jack up their fees for the final countdown and just milk it as much as they can and bleed her ******* dry in the last hurdle. 

I'm even scared a new lawyer will be approached by the c-ship team and be like "theres lots of money to be made. want a cut if you keep her in this a little longer?" 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, MX3 said:

the emotionless lawyers totally reminds me of rosemund pike in that movie "I care a lot"...

they are prob secure in their untouchability but it can't go on forever. I'm scared they'll jack up their fees for the final countdown and just milk it as much as they can and bleed her ******* dry in the last hurdle. 

I'm even scared a new lawyer will be approached by the c-ship team and be like "theres lots of money to be made. want a cut if you keep her in this a little longer?" 

This wouldn’t surprise me.  Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Arianna said:

He’s cuteeeeee. I’m still bitter that these people didn’t speak up sooner but...

He got off an NDA just in time. And the fact he kept the letter Britney gave him makes me think he was just waiting for the right moment so people would actually believe him. Has he done that december 2018 no one would've pay attention. 

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

He got off an NDA just in time. And the fact he kept the letter Britney gave him makes me think he was just waiting for the right moment so people would actually believe him. Has he done that december 2018 no one would've pay attention. 

There were a lot of people who didn’t believe it was legit, because as he stated, the original letter was destroyed by the Conservatorship (his exact words), which again speaks volumes about their control over Britney. And that was at the beginning when they couldn’t control fully what she’s saying in FTR, hence we got the only real insight (until now) how she was feeling about it all. But thankfully he made copies! I really think the original video should be sent for someone big who advocates for #freebritney, people need to realise how far this ****tt goes back, and also that it was a legit letter from Britney herself. I remember a lot of people were dubious because the letter was written in third person! 

• Like 1

He's right all the attorneys and judge were emotionless.  They were shook and stumbled on their words after she spoke, but they were still emotionless.

It didn't sit right with me when they were saying "We're so happy" for Britney to have the courage to speak, when nothing she said was happy and she's always had the courage but she's never been heard and has constantly been silenced.

It almost felt like they were mocking her. Except Lynne's attorney since they demanded immediate action plan and change of lawyer.

They weren't shocked about what Britney was saying because they knew. Even the judge, Britney said it herself that she tried telling her and Penny just ignored her. The only thing they were inwardly shocked at was that Britney said those things at all, on public voice call no less. The only lawyer in that room that at least tried to make Britney be taken seriously was Lynne's lawyer.

I'm glad Britney has old friends who are still there for her, even if just from afar. This guy leaked the letter and people at first didn't take it all that seriously, but now they do. He clearly cares a lot because since the NDA expired he keeps showing his support and it's heartwarming he was in court too, because it means people from her old life still care. I wonder if Britney knows, probably not. Maybe. It would be cool if they could reconnect once Britney regains her freedom. him and all the other good people from her past.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Something I’m confused about is … how was Britney able to request to meet with the judge and make this public then if the Judge and the state are this corrupt? Something doesn’t add up imo. 

Public pressure, general media’s attention and the framing Britney Spears doc took it next level.
All hearings have to be public at the start, if the attending lawyers or judge want it to be sealed that needs to be adressed first. Because there was so much attention from general media this time, they actually had to listen when Britney herself explicitly said she wanted her statement to be public. The judge knew that if she overruled that, the media would say she silenced her.

• Like 1