Andrew Gallery: My reaction having been inside the courtroom to get a firsthand look. It was heartbreaking. I couldn’t believe my ears.

Ok Guys! Make the original video with Brit’s letter GO MORE VIRAL THAN CONJUNCTIVITIS!!! Seriously! This guy is a legend 🙌🏻😎 and not many people believed him about Brit’s letter and now it’s proved to be real! She’s been trying to get help since FOR THE RECORD!!! And he is right! Scam Income SHOULD NOT BE A LAWYER! I will actually put in a formal complaint to the Bar Governing Body, anyone have the link to the thread where someone posted instructions how to do it? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok Guys! Make the original video with Brit’s letter GO MORE VIRAL THAN CONJUNCTIVITIS!!! Seriously! This guy is a legend 🙌🏻😎 and not many people believed him about Brit’s letter and now it’s proved to be real! She’s been trying to get help since FOR THE RECORD!!! And he is right! Scam Income SHOULD NOT BE A LAWYER! I will actually put in a formal complaint to the Bar Governing Body, anyone have the link to the thread where someone posted instructions how to do it? 🤦🏻‍♂️

It's on Britneysgram

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Soso said:

Why was he allowed inside the court ? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I guess because he works in the media (he was the guy who was with Brit for the duration of recording FTR) or if he has changed he still has connections? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I low-key wish Britney got together with him, and he had a proper chance to rescue her! He seems like the type that would have looked after her. A bit like David. 

7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I guess because he works in the media (he was the guy who was with Brit for the duration of recording FTR) or if he has changed he still has connections? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I low-key wish Britney got together with him, and he had a proper chance to rescue her! He seems like the type that would have looked after her. A bit like David. 

Omg me too. He looks so genuine. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: