Am I the only one who feels like Sam is talking to Britney in a condescending tone most of the time?

I'm not trying to drag him or question their relationship by any means since apparently Britney really loves him, but something that I've specifically noticed in their videos is that he's often talking to her in a condescending manner, as if he's older and more intelligent than her or something. Then I saw this tweet which has the same point

Doesn't it seem a bit bizarre to y'all? Britney is almost twice as old as him yet he doesn't treat her like this at all it seems

• Like 2

I did noticed that. I mean he really praised her when talking about her to Mario and I've never noticed it before. But in some of the last stories, I did get that vibe. She's a grown woman and the queen of the world, she doesn't need this patronizing talk

It does sound a bit like those s**ist overprotected boyfriends and I'm not here for it. I understand that it's because she doesn't know the word tho. My real problem is that Brit's voice is kinda of frail when answering, maybe baby is still recovering from the hearing.

7 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It seems to me that since everyone around Britney treated her poorly and talked to her in a condescending manner... So Sam subconsciously also partially adopted this demeanor in relation to her. But it's worth noting that Sam also praises her a lot too.

I did not expect that opinion from you haha. Gurl he’s just showing intimate moments between them. He’s cutefying her. She’s his baby. It’s adorable and I bet it makes her feel young, wanted and happy.