What if Sam is part of the plot?

We can't believe to anyone,everybody is suspect,even Sam,only because he is hot as ****,we must take into consideration that there is possibility he is part of all of this, I mean they met under conservatorship,he maybe got money to act as her handler or whatever (hope he's gay),so Britney is only safe with herself.But i will forgive him everything if i can just touch those lovely muscles( sorry guys i just can't control myself,44801901-0-image-a-153_1624941777076.jpgthey wanna more, I'll give them more)

I know that for the "outside people" it looks like weird - a hot young men is in love with middle-age not looking good Britney (don't get be wrong, but for her age she looks very old in compare to for example Xtina). But i think people don't understand some things...

He's 27, so when Britney was on top - let's see for example 2003 - he was 9 years old.

I think that he was just one of those boys who was "in love" with Britney, like a crazy obsessed fan (you know mas******g to her pictures xD).

One day he meet her and probably all of those "memories" came back and for him she looked the same good.

So i would say that is some kinda of love there, but it was born from somewhere else.

That's my theory.

He's not part of the team, but for sure he needed to sign things and follow some kind of rules.

I've suspected Sam's role in the whole situation for a long time. But, truth is Sam has encouraged fans to keep going strong with the FreeBritney movement and had a positive impact in Britney, making her aware that we believe and support her. 

Yes, it's weird that he is still with her since they could remove him legally, and it makes me feel confused but I wouldn't go against him. We don't know the whole thing about him, for sure... but he has a positive impact in Britney and makes her feel confident and happy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We don't need to go against Sam, we need to stay focused on the right direction.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, returcus said:

I know that for the "outside people" it looks like weird - a hot young men is in love with middle-age not looking good Britney (don't get be wrong, but for her age she looks very old in compare to for example Xtina). But i think people don't understand some things...

He's 27, so when Britney was on top - let's see for example 2003 - he was 9 years old.

I think that he was just one of those boys who was "in love" with Britney, like a crazy obsessed fan (you know mas******g to her pictures xD).

One day he meet her and probably all of those "memories" came back and for him she looked the same good.

So i would say that is some kinda of love there, but it was born from somewhere else.

That's my theory.

He's not part of the team, but for sure he needed to sign things and follow some kind of rules.

No. Stopped reading there.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, returcus said:

That's my theory.

Wtf. Ban please. She doesnt look older than her age. And shes not middle aged 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, returcus said:

I know that for the "outside people" it looks like weird - a hot young men is in love with middle-age not looking good Britney 

Are you for real? After everything this woman has gone through? Reported.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, returcus said:

You should be ban for being disrespectful to other users. I'm talking in respectful way. Yes she looks old and yes for sure the part of that is her trauma and awful life.

You all should start from yourself just like Britney's team. Period.

No sweety you look old. She looks even younger than her age. So you tried :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

19 minutes ago, britni said:

We can't believe to anyone,everybody is suspect,even Sam,only because he is hot as ****,we must take into consideration that there is possibility he is part of all of this, I mean they met under conservatorship,he maybe got money to act as her handler or whatever (hope he's gay),so Britney is only safe with herself.But i will forgive him everything if i can just touch those lovely muscles( sorry guys i just can't control myself,44801901-0-image-a-153_1624941777076.jpgthey wanna more, I'll give them more)

And you should be banned. 

I'm getting tired of these Sam posts

I didn't try because i don't have to. I have nothing against her. I'm not '2faced' i don't need to talk trash to other users just because i don't like somebody's opinion. From all of the #freebritney movement you should take something for yourself.....

Anyway. Sam is hot af :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

15 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I've suspected Sam's role in the whole situation for a long time. But, truth is Sam has encouraged fans to keep going strong with the FreeBritney movement and had a positive impact in Britney, making her aware that we believe and support her. 

Yes, it's weird that he is still with her since they could remove him legally, and it makes me feel confused but I wouldn't go against him. We don't know the whole thing about him, for sure... but he has a positive impact in Britney and makes her feel confident and happy. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We don't need to go against Sam, we need to stay focused on the right direction.

I think he swapped sides to benefit himself.  He uses Britney as a prop.  We saw it when he brought her as arm candy and every so often he shows her off on Instagram.  I don’t get lovey dovey vibes. I get trophy gf vibes.  Even her behavior seems placating at best. I think she’s using him too. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

I think he swapped sides to benefit himself.  He uses Britney as a prop.  We saw it when he brought her as arm candy and every so often he shows her off on Instagram.  I don’t get lovey dovey vibes. I get trophy gf vibes.  Even her behavior seems placating at best. I think she’s using him too. 

Idk. If Britney gets free, we'll see. I mean, Britney is smart enough to know if her boyfriend is the right choice for her. 

Britney is a beautiful woman, smart and a sweetheart, he could easily fall for her.

• Like 1

I don’t want to get hate here but I’m still mega suss about Sam. I’m proud of Britney for speaking her truth but she was ordered by the court to speak and she did that herself. Many people were praising Sam for this when he actually didn’t arrange it. 

I find it very shady and odd that Britney was admitted to a mental health facility and Sam knew about this but posted on social media that he was proud of her and that it’s so brave to admit when you need help. Britney didn’t want to go and she cried on the phone. 

Sam writes on all of her Instagram posts knowing it’s not Britney posting and that they are manipulated to make her look crazy yet he still comments pretending it’s her. The whole Britney trying to go live thing too and him stopping it just seems so odd. I get he’s probably under pressures too and can only do so much but it seems odd.

I feel like it’s weird that Sam is still around despite him clearly supporting #freebritney. I also feel like the publicity shots where he spoke about Jamie seemed all very set up. There was one with Britney too and that felt set up. There’s something shady about it all. It’s like they want to put the blame on Jamie but Sam is a handler and they’re trying to make him the good guy just now in exchange for publicity and a good life. I just don’t believe someone like Jamie would keep Sam around given his open views. 

I hope I’m wrong but I’m so suss about everyone around her right now. If Britney gets free I’m sure she can make her own decision and find out for herself what she really wants. She’s a smart girl and who knows if Britney is aware of the situation and knows she needs to get out first before making those kind of decisions. Perhaps she needs Sam just as much as he needs her right now.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t want to get hate here but I’m still mega suss about Sam. I’m proud of Britney for speaking her truth but she was ordered by the court to speak and she did that herself. Many people were praising Sam for this when he actually didn’t arrange it. 

I find it very shady and odd that Britney was admitted to a mental health facility and Sam knew about this but posted on social media that he was proud of her and that it’s so brave to admit when you need help. Britney didn’t want to go and she cried on the phone. 

Sam writes on all of her Instagram posts knowing it’s not Britney posting and that they are manipulated to make her look crazy yet he still comments pretending it’s her. The whole Britney trying to go live thing too and him stopping it just seems so odd. I get he’s probably under pressures too and can only do so much but it seems odd.

I feel like it’s weird that Sam is still around despite him clearly supporting #freebritney. I also feel like the publicity shots where he spoke about Jamie seemed all very set up. There was one with Britney too and that felt set up. There’s something shady about it all. It’s like they want to put the blame on Jamie but Sam is a handler and they’re trying to make him the good guy just now in exchange for publicity and a good life. I just don’t believe someone like Jamie would keep Sam around given his open views. 

I hope I’m wrong but I’m so suss about everyone around her right now. If Britney gets free I’m sure she can make her own decision and find out for herself what she really wants. She’s a smart girl and who knows if Britney is aware of the situation and knows she needs to get out first before making those kind of decisions. Perhaps she needs Sam just as much as he needs her right now.

Have you ever thought that he was threatened to stay quiet in order to see Britney? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, britni said:

1 hour ago, returcus said:

That's my theory.

You guys are fkn gross. Projecting also isn’t cute. Britney’s an attractive woman with a beautiful soul and Sam is an amazing man for putting up with team con. End of the story.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You’re obviously wrong 💀 ain’t no handler gonna be taking his slave to his best friend’s wedding. He’s done more than enough in his four years with her for people not to be thinking like this. 

people are praising Sam because he clearly makes her happy. He makes her confident, calling her his lioness.

When she had to leave her forced mental rehabilitation, who was there looking distraught for his girlfriend the moment she got released? HIM.

Who was there when Britney wasn’t allowed to go to her children for Christmas? HIM.

Who was there when Britney needed to get her head out of this mess and just enjoy herself for a couple of days in Hawaii? HIM. 

• Like 1