According to Twitter, Madonna tried to hire Britney her own lawyer team, only to have death threats aimed at both her and her children..

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think she hates her, because she left Kabbalah.  

I’d believe that if it were Scientology, besides Britney gave up Kabbalah long ago yet Madonna still invited her to do that performance, film the elevator clip and she spoke in FTR, so I doubt that’s it.

Madonna wont say a damm thing. She founded Maverick, left the company but Guy (her longtime manager and friend) revived the company. Later on, Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber became partners. Speaking in Britney's favor, specially when things about Larry are leaking, would affect Guy's company which continues to manage her career. If she ever says smth, then smth in the background may have happened. 

I somewhat believe it, Britney’s doctor who was young died right when the Cship was being looked at.. also seems like everyone is afraid of Lou and back out and so far she hasn’t been looked out by the general public on how corrupt she is and how she stole all Britney’s money she most have that much power in the media if no one is talking about her. 

The whole Cship is a scam Britney is not worth 60mil how can her circus tour gross 150-170 million FFT 80million her POM show what was it 200million? Her perfume selling a billion bottles making her the  best selling female fragrance line EVER!!!! And her Cship claims she’s only worth 60mil every year makes no sense, they aren’t Claiming all her money in the courts they are hiding it and stealing from her I wouldn’t be surprise if Britney is actually worth 1billion and everyone in her family and team just stole basically everything from her and using her as a cash cow monkey to fill there pockets…. I’m glad Sam is with Britney because who knows what her team would do to Britney, **** over dose, accidental death just so they can keep it alll. Let us pray for our girl and all them corrupt lawyers judges and her team, may they all get what they deserve in hell   :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T Madonna is far more powerful than Jamie so I take this with a grain of salt & Madonna is not the type to back down. This story is fake asf!!

This, who the f is Jamie anyway