According to Twitter, Madonna tried to hire Britney her own lawyer team, only to have death threats aimed at both her and her children..

I dont buy that. Jamie might hava access to some of britneys money according to claims and thats it. Its not like he is a multi billionare famous and strong person

Madonna is way richer than jamie, probably has way more strong contacts than jamie and at least she is Madonna. Her name alone is more powerful than jamies existence. So i dont think she would be scared of jamie or give up. So i dont believe this.

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Hmmm why doesn’t maverick make a public statement and seperate themselves form Larry R. That will mean more than a post.  

Cos Larry is actually one of the big CEOs, when they reformed in 2014 as a management company. They had a huge Billboard article about it, Guy oseary, Larry Rudolph and Nicki's original manager ( @Style. knows who I'm talking about, many barbs were happy when she left him before the queen era began).  

So I don't think they can fire will fire a founder. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Cos Larry is actually one of the big CEOs, when they reformed in 2014 as a management company. They had a huge Billboard article about it, Guy oseary, Larry Rudolph and Nicki's original manager ( @Style. knows who I'm talking about, many barbs were happy when she left him before the queen era began).  

So I don't think they can fire will fire a founder. 

People on here should realize that Larry ain’t no regular manager and the industry is more than some pop stars. The relevant pop girls won’t say anything because they are affiliated with Britney’s management somehow. Even Nicki, Taylor, Gaga, etc. They can’t do **** otherwise their careers will suffer.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Style. said:

People on here should realize that Larry ain’t no regular manager and the industry is more than some pop stars. The relevant pop girls won’t say anything because they are affiliated with Britney’s management somehow. Even Nicki, Taylor, Gaga, etc. They can’t do **** otherwise their careers will suffer.

The fact is Larry has known the spears family since 1992, almost 30 years, so it's been planned this way since the mmc days. 

Even Johnny Wright was fired cos of Larry, so that right there should tell you, he wasn't an entertainment manager, he co managed at first til he learned. 

Larry was fired for two years, but in 2008 he came back after the break down that was planned. 

Like some people said, it's bigger and scarier than most people think..

Larry knew who to align with, right timing and everything. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T Madonna is far more powerful than Jamie so I take this with a grain of salt & Madonna is not the type to back down. This story is fake asf!!

This, not only on fame and money and contacts. Her personality its too powerful to be threatened by and old decrepit guy

• Like 1