A Court Reporter: Judge Penny was only concerned about how fast Britney spoke and where the leaks came from

A supposed court reporter in a thread of YouTube comments said they work in a court reporting firm, and said it was not fair how the judge interrupted Britney multiple times and her response following Britney's testimony. 

• They say Judge Penny was more concerned about how fast Britney was talking, and the document leaks.
  • They say Britney was NOT talking too fast. 
  • Court reporters must be able to type at least 200 words per minute to even be qualified as a court reporter, and they're used to people talking fast, slow, slurred, intoxicated, broken English, etc. 
  • The interrupting obviously made Britney a bit more self-conscious at one point (catching herself talking fast and apologizing), but then not giving af ('yeah ok, cool' :orangu_orangutan_ape:) the 2nd time she interrupted her... girl was ready to burn down the house
  • After Britney's part, Lynne's attorney spoke up and said instead of delaying again, immediately allow her to select her own attorney and to immediately review her 'health plan' and put a plan in place before she has to return to them and they mishandle it again
  • Judge Penny didn't even really address it, instead changed the topic about how unfortunate the document leaks are and wondering who leaked it.
  • Before giving the mic to the Devil's team (Team Jamie) she said someone's recording the audio and to cut the stream immediately (even though people were recording the whole time, coincidental timing).

Here's the gallery post with the thread (swipe left to continue ready):

• Like 2

I wonder if the judge kept asking her to slow down to make her appear less mentally/emotionally stable. It's a stretch, but not totally unbelievable. Especially because I've read some articles where random lawyers say her speech was incoherent and made her look like she needs the conservatorship.

I have no idea how fast court reporters are supposed to type or how many words per minute Britney was using, so maybe she was truly talking too fast. But if this commenter is correct by saying she wasn't speaking too fast for a court reporter, why was she interrupted? Seems sus.

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Something is right here, a higher power we don’t know about is definitely allowing all this to happen without anyone getting in trouble.

the fact that members of Congress are very aware of her situation but yet nothing has happened yet!??

another thing- the judge knew the case was being streamed right? Even Britney knew it?

why does it matter to remove her testimony off the internet if the whole world has heard it already??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I wonder if the judge kept asking her to slow down to make her appear less mentally/emotionally stable. It's a stretch, but not totally unbelievable. Especially because I've read some articles where random lawyers say her speech was incoherent and made her look like she needs the conservatorship.

I have no idea how fast court reporters are supposed to type or how many words per minute Britney was using, so maybe she was truly talking too fast. But if this commenter is correct by saying she wasn't speaking too fast for a court reporter, why was she interrupted? Seems sus.

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF

Incoherent? That speech was top notch. The lawyers that have said that don’t unserstand english 

One of the lawyers on the youtube said. Thos court recorders,can type up to a thousand words in short span of time. That ot was odd that Penny cut her off,because they were most definitely able to catch everything she said. That the judge showed 0 empathy and that she cut her off on purpose.

• Like 5