So Is The Fighters-Britney army War (1999-2021) Finally Over After Xtina's New Statement?

• Super Mods

I believe there will be an armistice amongst fan bases. Peace will spread across the land. Flowers (lotus) will bloom, and vanilla scented candles will fill the universe with the scents of calm, friendship, and unity. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Britney’s eventual freedom will be the true test to see if this armistice becomes permanent! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 9

Well, it would end just for those fans who still fight one another after 2 decades. Im not precisely a Xtuna fan but I love her work, yes, she was mean to Britney sometimes but those things are like those silly immature fights you had in high school but you move on afterwards and they mean nothing once you grow up. 

To me, it changes nothing my perspective of her because I have always loved her and admired her, that's something I would expect from her but if she didnt do that my perspective would be the same. 

Yikes for her peer, it would be lovely to see them together at least in a pic or something, not necessarily a reunion, just a casual pic. My 00's nostalgia would be so moved. 

Only media created this, also while I do think christina and other peers might be jealous but let's be real who wouldn't be jealous of Britney back in those was thr 1st and everyone was competing for 2. Britney obsession was real back then, it might be the case might not be. Both women are different and this rivalry was only created by the media and no-one else. Media still ask Christina about Britney I mean come on, ask her different things. 

Britney was like Apple company back in those days, whatever she wore she got the hate but then her peers did the same thing afterwards. 

Christina might not be worldwide successful as Britney but women has undeniable talent and people who refuses this are deaf. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
On 6/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, Prince Ali said:

This feus is sooo 2000.. get over it.. in the past 20 or so years there was never anything even mentioned by them... it's not like Minaj and Lil Kim.. they can fight.. but here? There is really no bad blood.. stop it!

I am totally against this media set up feud so I don't see what u r trying here but go off ig :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: