Britney's Instagram unfollows Mariah Carey, Lou Taylor & Cassie on Instagram - Britney goes on major unfollowing spree

16 hours ago, phareezy said:

So that's the game they're going to play. God I wish the exact words "I don't post to my Instagram account" had come out of her mouth and killed this once and for all. That's the only tool they have to continue this farce. 

Also, who has time to check who Britney follows??? I mean I'm glad someone is doing the work, but wow.

For real though. Until there is concrete proof that she doesn't have any access to it, they can keep pulling this kind of nonsense and people will keep thinking that maybe Britney does put 💯 emojis 💘💋 in each post 📱.

• Like 3

I still don’t believe she’s running her own Instagram. There’s no reason why she would unfollow Mariah since she’s came out in support of her and always has. Also, her post about Hawaii is sus and recycled. She posted when she was on vacation  from September 2020 in the same bikini in the sand with the same seaweed above her head lol. Not sure why they would re-use footage because it’s clear her and Sam are both there. Plus she’s still wearing a mask outdoors… idk seems odd

I think her team is just simply trying to seperate themselves publicly? 🤷‍♀️

Team Con is sinking. 

Until Jamie is gone/ conservatorship terminated. We can’t trust those who run her career / pr / social media. These key players are people Jamie hired and are still currently involved.

On 6/29/2021 at 5:17 AM, Z-dawg said:

Ok. She supposedly done a clear out and removed people Like Mariah, but left the britneyarmyfanclub that hasn’t posted since March 2019. Ok Pals.

Confused Thinking GIF

If you take a quick look at the style of posts and following on that account, you'll quickly realize it's a Team CON page.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:06 AM, Justin Woodpond said:

There is a very clever literary device that was employed by Agatha Christie and others in their crime fiction books. The initial premise is that a serial killer is ********* people. Yet, there appears to be no motive, no pattern, no logic.

It turns out that the murderer would cleverly disguise their crime as part of a serial killing. Only one ****** is specific, motivated, calculated, and deeply personal - usually someone very close to the murderer - the rest are completely random, to throw the authorities off the scent.

This is the work of Lou Taylor herself, in conjunction with her minion-gimp Cassie. Not only do they want us to believe that Britney controls her own Instagram, but that this “serial” deleting spree is NOT at all about Lou removing any “public” connection and/or trace of herself (or Cassie) from Britney. It’s getting very hot in the kitchen! Time to get out.

This is Satan’s work, aka the devil, aka Loucifer, aka Lou M Taylor. No doubt about it!

tenor.gif

THIS AND ONLY THIS! Close the thread.

• Love 1
On 6/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, Watch Me Work It said:
She has started following Paris Hilton and Noah Cyrus.

Are they going to pretend she's in charge of it now?

big.jpg.36c828adb69f074b5e0f3033a080c3b3.jpg

Umm...she has been following Paris Hilton since she joined Instagram. They are still very good friends. Paris even saw her during the pandemic. 

I remember that Paris was being interviewed on some show in Europe and they brought up unflattering pics of Britney. She immediately stood up for her. I have so much respect for Paris. You can tell that she genuinely cares for her and considers her a very close friend. 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2021 at 4:04 PM, EvieBlueEyes said:

I still don’t believe she’s running her own Instagram. There’s no reason why she would unfollow Mariah since she’s came out in support of her and always has. Also, her post about Hawaii is sus and recycled. She posted when she was on vacation  from September 2020 in the same bikini in the sand with the same seaweed above her head lol. Not sure why they would re-use footage because it’s clear her and Sam are both there. Plus she’s still wearing a mask outdoors… idk seems odd

As Mariah famously said...Britney doesn’t really know her. I’m sure she is still a fan of Mariah’s music but they’ve never been close friends or hung out personally from what I’ve gathered. Britney and Paris are very close but her testimony where she said that she didn’t believe that Paris was being abused at boarding school was a bit shady.