Britney's Instagram unfollows Mariah Carey, Lou Taylor & Cassie on Instagram - Britney goes on major unfollowing spree

11 hours ago, Applejack said:

I think Larry and Dylan? And Paris?

11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Why did she unfollow Paris ? And did she even followed her in the first place.

But tjis is obviously move by Cassie she is deleting every Lou connection

She didn't follow Paris in the first place, she has now started following her since the OP!

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

There is a very clever literary device that was employed by Agatha Christie and others in their crime fiction books. The initial premise is that a serial killer is ********* people. Yet, there appears to be no motive, no pattern, no logic.

It turns out that the murderer would cleverly disguise their crime as part of a serial killing. Only one ****** is specific, motivated, calculated, and deeply personal - usually someone very close to the murderer - the rest are completely random, to throw you off the scent.

This is the work of Lou Taylor herself, in conjunction with her minion-gimp Cassie. Not only do they want us to believe that Britney controls her on her Instagram, but that this “serial” deleting spree is NOT at all about Lou removing any “public” connection and/or trace of herself (or Cassie) from Britney. It’s getting very hot in the kitchen! Time to get out.

This is Satan’s work, aka the devil, aka Loucifer, aka Lou M Taylor. No doubt about it!

tenor.gif

This is totally what’s happening!

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

There is a very clever literary device that was employed by Agatha Christie and others in their crime fiction books. The initial premise is that a serial killer is ********* people. Yet, there appears to be no motive, no pattern, no logic.

It turns out that the murderer would cleverly disguise their crime as part of a serial killing. Only one ****** is specific, motivated, calculated, and deeply personal - usually someone very close to the murderer - the rest are completely random, to throw you off the scent.

This is the work of Lou Taylor herself, in conjunction with her minion-gimp Cassie. Not only do they want us to believe that Britney controls her on her Instagram, but that this “serial” deleting spree is NOT at all about Lou removing any “public” connection and/or trace of herself (or Cassie) from Britney. It’s getting very hot in the kitchen! Time to get out.

This is Satan’s work, aka the devil, aka Loucifer, aka Lou M Taylor. No doubt about it!

tenor.gif

It makes sense! They also try to create a grudge with big supporters like Mariah. Most people don’t have a clue that Britney doesn’t run her instagram. Remember the repercussion of “her” complaining about the documentaries that made “her” cry?

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

@Jordan Miller @Slayer would you consider changing the thread title to Britney’s Instagram Unfollows Mariah... etc 
It feels a bit ropey to read Britney went on an unfollow-spree, when we don’t know for sure who does what with the Britney Insta. Unless I missed something. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Which is a possibility. Thanks

Good suggestion 👍 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

This is just another attempt by team con to make it appear like Britney got control of her Instagram again.

I am really unsure about the posts on Sam's Insta too, I still believe he's Brit's handler and employed by team con.

Think about it... If they were both free right now and on holiday, free to record and upload vids, why wouldn't Britney just say something about the fake Insta posts on her official page?

Something is really off with everything, Sam included! 

Something doesn't sit right with me. I could be wrong and this is just my opinion. But Britney's paparazzi pics she looks great and like she is having a good time where as her father's look the complete opposite in my opinion. I think something is off about this entire situation but I don't know what.