Britney's Instagram unfollows Mariah Carey, Lou Taylor & Cassie on Instagram - Britney goes on major unfollowing spree

3 hours ago, phareezy said:

So that's the game they're going to play. God I wish the exact words "I don't post to my Instagram account" had come out of her mouth and killed this once and for all. That's the only tool they have to continue this farce. 

Also, who has time to check who Britney follows??? I mean I'm glad someone is doing the work, but wow.

I SO wish she said she didn't control her social media or she did. It totally would kill all speculation. 

• Like 1

This is just another attempt by team con to make it appear like Britney got control of her Instagram again.

I am really unsure about the posts on Sam's Insta too, I still believe he's Brit's handler and employed by team con.

Think about it... If they were both free right now and on holiday, free to record and upload vids, why wouldn't Britney just say something about the fake Insta posts on her official page?

Something is really off with everything, Sam included! 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

So weird. Team con are in here monitoring every word we say. We are basically helping them with every word we say 😂

Agreed. It's how Jamie Lipless Spears knew she needed to make apology vid but her creative choice to add crocodile tears tanked it for her

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

I'd say that unfollowing Lou and Cassie serves to make people think Britney has control, which manipulates people into thinking that other changes might be made by Britney too.

Mariah's had several rifts with people in the past, I bet Team Con have unfollowed her in the hope it will antagonise her and stop her speaking up in support for Britney. 

6 hours ago, phareezy said:

So that's the game they're going to play. God I wish the exact words "I don't post to my Instagram account" had come out of her mouth and killed this once and for all. That's the only tool they have to continue this farce. 

Also, who has time to check who Britney follows??? I mean I'm glad someone is doing the work, but wow.

• Like 1