Britney's Instagram unfollows Mariah Carey, Lou Taylor & Cassie on Instagram - Britney goes on major unfollowing spree

So that's the game they're going to play. God I wish the exact words "I don't post to my Instagram account" had come out of her mouth and killed this once and for all. That's the only tool they have to continue this farce. 

Also, who has time to check who Britney follows??? I mean I'm glad someone is doing the work, but wow.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Why did she unfollow Paris ? And did she even followed her in the first place.

But tjis is obviously move by Cassie she is deleting every Lou connection

Britney account unfollowed Mariah too...

But she's still following Tinashe and Will.i.am so I'm gonna pretend Lou and Cassie haven't really noticed they spoke out against the conservatorship in a way lmao

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Well, she's still following Miley and Iggie, plus some dancers that spoke in her support. Did she really stop following Paris and Mariah or maybe she never followed them?

I’m pretty sure she had followed Mariah but idk about Paris…

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Well, she's still following Miley and Iggie and Tinashe, plus some dancers that spoke in her support. Did she really stop following Paris and Mariah or maybe she never followed them?

pretty sure she used to follow Mariah at least.

Yeah, and Paris too, she used to follow her

• Like 1