Britney's so much prettier than both her siblings

I legit can't think of one redeeming quality about either of them

Both inside and out, Britney seems like a much prettier person

Jamie Lynn Spears is a dead ringer for her sister Britney as she performs  in denim shorts in Nashville | Daily Mail Online

Jamie Lynn Spears Says She Embarrasses Daughter Maddie

Britney Spears' Brother Addresses #FreeBritney Movement, Calls  Conservatorship A 'Great Thing' | Access

Who is Britney Spears' brother Bryan?

Britney Spears' brother says conservatorship is 'a great thing for our  family'

Bryan looks like he owns an off-brand supermarket. Jamie Lynne looks like she considers her mac and cheese a good showing of her cooking skills. 

I'm SHOCKED they all have the same genes. That's what happens when you're rotten on the inside I guess. It starts showing. 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Jamie Lynn's beauty got destroyed by evilness and Lou M Taylor's influence.

Brian was cute when he was younger but he is legit James clone.

Idk where Britney got her beauty from,Lynn is pretty but to me she looks more like Lynn but also not as much.

Britney's the only one that's fit, I think that plays a part. I also think Jamie Lynne got a botched nosejob but I can't find enough pictures of her 'cause she's not relevant enough and I cba

3 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

Brit's got a great forehead!!  I've also said she looks like neither parent and she's obviously more talented so where did she get her looks and talent from?

I think she definitely got her looks from Lynn's side of the family.

James's genes are strong with Jamie Lynn and Brian.

But the odd thing is Jamie Lynn looked so much like Britney when she was a child and before she got pregnant. Then she had a period where she looked like a mix between Britney and Carrie Underwood. But everything went downhill in past few years.

Also her botched eyebrows ain't helping her.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think she definitely got her looks from Lynn's side of the family.

James's genes are strong with Jamie Lynn and Brian.

But the odd thing is Jamie Lynn looked so much like Britney when she was a child and before she got pregnant. Then she had a period where she looked like a mix between Britney and Carrie Underwood. But everything went downhill in past few years.

Also her botched eyebrows ain't helping her.

oh yeah there was that period where she looked like carrie underwood. I'd really like to see more people on lynn's side of the family to see if britney has their features

• Super Mods

Uh we already know she's the best looking out of the bunch since the 90s!

Despite her plastic surgeries and bad skin, Britney is STILL a million times more beautiful

than JL.

I think the reason why Britney is so pretty is cause she takes after her mom

while her siblings take after her ugly af dad