Britney posts new video of her in a red bikini in Maui

This is really getting tiring now, why are you all still being conned by these FAKE insta posts?

It's clearly obvious it's old footage and that caption says it all.... YESTERDAY.... Like why emphasize that?  So obvious it's pathetic! 

It's so obvious it's team con and I can't believe you guys are still discussing if it's Britney or not 🙄

Something is seriously seriously off and I still believe she is in serious danger! 😢

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I meant like she brought the red bikini back to Maui? I'm reaching for any attempt at a logical explanation here smh a mess 

Or maybe Cassie feels a need to post something but hadn’t gotten any feedback from Britney because she’s actually enjoying her time in Maui, with Sam, not thinking about social media!

That’s how I’m justifying it.But yeah… i don’t get it either! :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

But how could her team be this dumb to try and pass this off as new when they’ve used the images before? That’s a more puzzling question to me than asking who is the one posting. Are they that unaware of basically everything they’ve already posted? Her “team” has always given the least effort, but I just don’t get it.

53 minutes ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

This is really getting tiring now, why are you all still being conned by these FAKE insta posts?

It's clearly obvious it's old footage and that caption says it all.... YESTERDAY.... Like why emphasize that?  So obvious it's pathetic! 

It's so obvious it's team con and I can't believe you guys are still discussing if it's Britney or not 🙄

Something is seriously seriously off and I still believe she is in serious danger! 😢

Right?! They have used her account throughout the #FreeBritney movement to lie, lie, lie and gaslight the public. 

Its not like after Britney’s testimony Cassie was suddenly like “Hey B, here’s your IG password! Have at it.”

• Like 4
Just now, Miguelblackpink said:

This picture is not new. Her team is just recycling old pics and captioning it as recent. Dont be fooled.  Check her sept 2020 post. Same bikini. Same straw hat. Same pose. Same seaweed in background. 

media should be aware this account is managed by her team. 

Make this  **** viral. It will confirm Britney’s not the one doing her social media posts

• Like 2

She is actually on vacation... we saw the candid's and new clips on Sam's story.   Brit is probably just not giving Cassie anymore content to work with, so Cassie is scrambling using old footage :orangu_orangutan_ape:.   

Maybe Brit doesn't have an obligation anymore to give them anymore content? Hopefully so.

@Slayer hey boo, I hope you would consider editing the title of this thread, and remove  "new". You should probably edit it stating how this is just a recycled post.  Media is all over Britney now and we don't want this to be picked up.

Instead we should make this sh**  viral to inform media and the public that Britney does not manage here social media accounts. this would help us in removing their option to use her ig as an extortion tool. 

It’s as I expected: people like Perez on his podcast are using the trip to discredit Britney’s testimony, like, “see her life is not so bad.”  The recent podcast by them was so disturbing. I feel traumatized honestly with how ignorant some people can be. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

Mask at the beach? Gurl, old video. But we know shes in fact there. So confusing. Maybe she indeed wanted it to be posted? Was bored of shooting new video?

Or an act of rebellion of sorts, refusing to provide more content. Now that she has been able to speak and the world heard her, maybe she feels more empowered to refuse following along with whatever they tell her to do. Because they can't exactly require her to provide them with content for her IG just because she is in a cship, so if she has been doing it until now it could likely have been in exchange for something else (or threats of not being able to do something otherwise).