Someone make a change.org to expose LOUCIFER to TRISTAR! (and send it to THE SUN, THE MIRROR, etc)

English is not my first language so i think someone of you should do it and tell about the courtney love and lindsay story too (loucifer want to make a c-ship for them and cash from it). CEO's are temporary on companies so...we need to expose her to the ENTIRE TRISTAR DIRECTORY. EVERY LEVEL THERE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS.  AND BTW THE SUN AND OTHER SOURCES ARE LOOKIN REALLY CLOSELY TO THE PETITIONS, THEY MAKE ARTICLES LIKE THE JAMIE LYNN ONE. 

LET'S DO IT! NOW!

On Fire GIF

2 hours ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Hmmmm... why are Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love weirdly connected to Sam Lutfi and also Lou? Make me wonder... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I do think they work together, Sam is the first step, after that Lou Taylor is going in. And let's not forget Lindsays father told also Larry Rudolph! 

Sorry, but coincidence? I don't think so!