What is Lynn doing in all of that?

There’s no excuses.

Lynne is Britney’s mother and she has totally failed her. This hasn’t just been going on for a few weeks we’re talking 13 years of abuse and even before that she was being forced on stage and put in situations where she shouldn’t have been. Lynne pimped Britney out and has happily did nothing to help the situation. What was Lynne doing when Britney was on lithium telling her she was scared and couldn’t keep her head up. She allowed her to be sent away on her own.

It’s just wrong. Doing nothing is worse of all sometimes. I don’t get people defending Lynne saying she can’t do anything - this is her mother! Not just some random friend she should have intervened earlier. They are all happy to spend her money.

• Like 2

It is hard to tell since she's one of the most silent members of the family involved. I don't like to judge anyone and WE as fan, besides the documents and the court hearing can't really know what goes even deeper on Britneys life and relationship since we are just that...fans. but hearing Britney saying she would like to sue her family (without excluding some exception) just gives Lynn a bad image since she included in there,which is sad.

9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Do you think Britney's mom genuinely want Britney's freedom? Or she is just complicit in team con's plot? Is the a Victim of her husband or is she an enabler?

Idk. All I know is the whole family stinks to hell and back. How can you sit back this many years and do nothing? How can you shrug this off? I remember Britney and Lynne had a falling out when Britney was going through her breakdown so I'm not sure if this is truly the one family member that can say "There's been a lot of distance between us. We've only just recently patched things up and for me to actually be able to get close enough to see her in her day to day life."