What is Lynn doing in all of that?

I truly want to believe she is in Britney's side, not just because she is currently 'helping' (as much as she is legally allowed) but because she was the one we always saw going here and there with Britney during the early days of her career. We could see the strong bound between mother & daughter. She was the one who was there supporting her daughter, BUT....... there's always a BUT,

she didn’t stop Jamie, Britney's management team and the law itself from putting her in a c-ship she wasnt even qualified to be under, yes Britney had some personal issues but a c-ship was definitely not the 1st solution, plus she has remained silent for all these years. Im not saying she has mean intentions but idk why she never fought for her daughter, or at least not as publicly as now. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I truly want to believe she is in Britney's side, not just because she is currently 'helping' (as much as she is legally allowed) but because she was the one we always saw going here and there with Britney during the early days of her career. We could see the strong bound between mother & daughter. She was the one who was there supporting her daughter, BUT....... there's always a BUT,

she didn’t stop Jamie, Britney's management team and the law itself from putting her in a c-ship she wasnt even qualified to be under, yes Britney had some personal issues but a c-ship was definitely not the 1st solution, plus she has remained silent for all these years. Im not saying she has mean intentions but idk why she never fought for her daughter, or at least not as publicly as now. 

I dont blame her for being in favor of the cship in 2008. Im pretty sure even Jamie wasnt aware that they were taking Britneys civil rights lol the issue is to do nothing nowdays after all what Britney said 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, div said:

I dont blame her for being in favor of the cship in 2008. Im pretty sure even Jamie wasnt aware that they were taking Britneys civil rights lol the issue is to do nothing nowdays after all what Britney said 

Well, shes been just recently involved, I guess from 2020 to date but the same goes in my mind tbh, why hasnt she or britney herself (through her lame a55 lawyer) petitioned by documents either her right to hire her own attorney or simply the petition to terminate the c-ship? Im not sure if the judge is allowed to terminate the c-ship by herself or she needs an actual petition.

Either way, none of those things has happened, and while Britney's side and her cheap azz attorney has done NOTHING, Jamie's lawyer has already petitioned the judge to place Jodi as a permanent conservator.

I swear, they really boils my nerves of how freaking SLOOOOOW they are while Jamie goes fastly fot the 100% :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

The vibe I get from her is that she switches sides often. First she was supportive, then she let Kfed rail her, she became distant then close again. She’s very inconsistent. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I feel she’s trying to save face and appear as the concerned mother yet once again but nah she’s toxic too :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1

I feel like she only started helping after #FreeBritney started and public pressure was on. I mean, better late than never, she’s doing more than the rest of the family, and her lawyer was the most poignant besides Britney herself at the hearing, but idk. I’m thankful for what she’s doing, but why did it take 10 years and public pressure to do it?

But also, it sounds like her marriage with Jamie was horrible, and she probably faced his abuse too, so 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

I want to believe that she's on Britney's side...

Please know I'm absolutely not excusing her behavior and lack of action, but I think she's been a victim of abuse as well...I'm sure she has been physically abused as well by Jamie. I think the abuse has been going on for a very long time, and it's sad to say, but some women are never able to leave these relationships, it's sickening, but some are so conditioned, they blindly and almost by inertia, neglect their children to "finally earn their partner's love"... 

So, I want to believe Lynne finally found the courage to leave, but at the same time she's been pictures with Jamie and Juno at family get togethers...So...

• Like 1