BTS have made history again: “Butter” Tops Billboard Hot 100 For A Record-Breaking 5th Consecutive Week

19 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

That's crazy. I listen to pop radio almost everyday and still havent heard this song, yet it's number one?! Good for them tho...:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

I don't understand honestly. It is performing terribly in Spotify, Itunes, Radio and other streaming platforms yet it still remaining #1. I like BTS but I must say that it is a fan-driven song but it isn't even a hit. I myself admit as a Dua stan that Levitating was fan-driven, but atleast it started catching up with the GP and then boom! Biggest hit of 2021 (Plus, even Levitating was as fan-driven as Butter was). Butter was basically a "first-week hit" due to tik tok and the McDonalds promotion. Me still think it did just fine. Dynamite still remains their last globally relevant hit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greg_del said:

You mean BoTS

This group is a fraud. No one is listening to their songs yet they have four or five #1 songs that nobody will remember in 6 months

lol what? They're the biggest boy bad of the world right now, they had the biggest world wide tour, dont be mad because your fave is irrelevant.

look at their boots lol:

20 hours ago, ohoney said:

Love that they are growing even bigger each year but I really miss their old music when they used to write about depression, school and university pressure, toxic beauty standards etc. Now they're are focusing more on fitting the American standard which I understand but kinda kills the appeal...otherwise they still are very down to earth and hard working people, love them.

That's what I love the most about them, they're reminds so much of Britney, they're at the top of the world but they still are down to earth

I Love You Army GIF by Spotify

• Love 1

Make it 6 weeks. Deserved. It's always funny to me when people complain about their songs being fan driven. Well, yeah. The radio refuses to play them, Columbia Records is doing **** all for them. How many more debates until people understand that Army was once GP too lol. Army aren't born army or manifest out of thin air. I was a casual listener once, too. It speaks to how big of a fandom with dedicated fans they have that it manages to keep a song at #1 for 6 weeks despite radio deals, payola etc etc etc for other releases. A weird thing to get so mad about but ok, not my problem. Or BTS' for that matter lol. Permission to Dance coming out this friday :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block