Why aren’t we talking about Bryan?

3 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

Seriously, same lmao

Bryan is the definition of a himbo. He is very easy on the eyes, but seems dumb as a rock. I don’t really see him as smart enough to actually know what was going on. Jamie likely just said the doctors insist on her being in the conservatorship, and he basically just thinks “ doctor man said conservatorship good. Conservatorship necessary. “

That's why i said he is only good for bed,dumb but hot,great combination,get him and then toss him

52 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Jamie Lynne has been adding fuel to the fire by flirting it up with Lou and being insufferable on the gram/ provoking us stans.

Whereas Bryan has gone under the radar because he is more private. I wanted to believe Bryan was somewhat trustworthy but they are all selfish ghouls

I agree with this but after hearing Britney, I believe he just gets away with it because he’s not really known. But he still has the exact same power over Britney, just like Jamie Lynn.

• Like 3

While Jamie Lynn is being rightly criticised for openly and repeatedly putting her foot in it, working with Lou and only speaking out when her career is at risk and not her sister's life, Bryan deserves far more ridicule than he gets.

He was there when the conservstorship was brought and built a career from it. Additionally, if he was Tour Manager in 2016, while jamie was off promoting JL, he would have been somewhat involved in the investigation that was laid out in the NYT report. 

His interview really proved that he never had any qualifications to be involved in either the conservatorship, or Britney's business, and his greatest achievement was being born a white mediocre straight man.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Soso said:

I read that some people think she was happier when he was temporarily in charge because she had a good relationship with him  and his ex wife. I feel like Brian isn’t the worse of them all ?!?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It’s her older brother.. he’s supposed to take care of her. He’s ***ualized her in old interviews and has allowed his little sister to be institutionalized and essentially be used as a slave. Just because he’s not making the contracts himself and hasn’t moved hundreds of millions onto off-shore accounts doesn’t mean he’s any less bad. He’s guilty by association and by actual participation. He is the worst together with all of them. All of them are the lowest of the low to me. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

3 hours ago, MikeSim said:

Seriously, same lmao

Bryan is the definition of a himbo. He is very easy on the eyes, but seems dumb as a rock. I don’t really see him as smart enough to actually know what was going on. Jamie likely just said the doctors insist on her being in the conservatorship, and he basically just thinks “ doctor man said conservatorship good. Conservatorship necessary. “

The sad thing is this is how most the world felt before last Tuesday 

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

He deserves jail too, he’s been WAY MORE involved in the conservatorship than Jamie Lynn and he talked about Britney as if she was a family corporation or something, pretty disgusting.

And he’s very s.exist.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I’m convinced the family has no idea their doing anything wrong, did lou put a spell on them or something?

how could Brian be so dumb to expose himself like that last year

i dont think he even realized how he spoke about Britney was wrong, he said it like it was so normal

all the women in that family must get treated badly 

Britney was very clear. She wants to sue her ENTIRE family because they did nothing to help her, and that, to me, includes her mother as well. I was always skeptical about Lynne Spears because she knew what was happening for all these years, she knew how bad Britney wanted to get out of it but never made ANYTHING until 2019. That speaks volumes. But still, she appears to be supporting Britney now and we appreciate that. But for the rest of the family? Death! To all of them :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

2 hours ago, ronron said:

Amber Lynn. There was a thread a few months ago or so, saying she and Bryan suddenly broke up. I wonder what happened between them. Isn’t Amber Lynn friends with one of the producers of the podcast Bryan was on? He’s never been a public figure. That’s his only saving grace for why he’s not getting the same amount of criticism Jamie Lou is.

• 3 weeks later...