Why aren’t we talking about Bryan?

I mean we don’t really know a whole lot about him. He’s not in the industry and he did say she’s been wanting to get out of it for a while. To my knowledge that’s the only interview he’s done but I didnt listen to it so I dont know if he’s pro-conservatorship or not. I dont really remember him doing interviews at all before this. 

I think we finally know why we stopped seeing them together...This video makes it clear her entire family are rats that deserve to live under a bridge. Bryan states in this video that the conservatorship is great for the family.... And we also have testimony from Britney that her family speaking to news station about her situation make her feel stupid, which means he didn't even ask her if she wanted him to speak, he did it for the money.

Quoting Wendy: DEATH TO ALL.

• Like 2

Tbh I always felt both of Britney's siblings were/are jealous of her. Can you blame them? It can't be easy being related to her especially once people find out. This whole family could have benefitted from some therapy long ago because fame really poisoned them.

• Like 3

Jamie Lynne has been adding fuel to the fire by flirting it up with Lou and being insufferable on the gram/ provoking us stans.

Whereas Bryan has gone under the radar because he is more private. I wanted to believe Bryan was somewhat trustworthy but they are all selfish ghouls

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, britni said:

Really hot guy,want him in my bed

Seriously, same lmao

Bryan is the definition of a himbo. He is very easy on the eyes, but seems dumb as a rock. I don’t really see him as smart enough to actually know what was going on. Jamie likely just said the doctors insist on her being in the conservatorship, and he basically just thinks “ doctor man said conservatorship good. Conservatorship necessary. “

• Haha 5
  • Like 1