I saw this short documentary about young people with Dementia-Britney related

(I dont know if i should post the video,because its really sad) 
If Britney has dementia:
1.There would be a cause (the majority of the kids in the documentary had extremely rare genetic diseases).
2.The deterioration its progresive (The Britney of 2008 would be more active than the Britney of 2021)
3.Britey would not be able to talk,walk,dance or eat by herself.She woudnt be able to go to the bathroom because "she doesnt remember where is the bahroom".

Britney doesn't have dementia. She most likely has a bit of burn out, and ptsd from her career.. maybe ADD or adhd and trauma and paranoia from the life she has lived and the people that have been around her... she just needs time and to be out of the CSHIP.. to heal and walk down the path she now chooses herself.. that will help her... and she even admitted in court that she doesnt mind therapy once a week at her residence... that right there shows somebody who is in touch and aware of themselves and does not have dementia... she has trauma and more from the past 13 years... 

her father most likely meant 
"psychosis" and not dementia but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I can see how he was confused... psychosis from years of "alleged" adderall/vyvanse use (to perform high energy) and the  ***** that sam was providing her to take (allegedly )

psychosis does go away once ***** and medications are ceased.. all that stress and pressure at the time in 2007 was enough to drive even the strongest of people and mentally well person cray.... mr.spears would have done worse than attack a car with an umbrella.. I can just imagine him

allegedly 

• Like 1