Lil Kim wants a Verzus battle with Nicki Minaj; Nicki responds: who god bless!

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Her career would’ve been so different if she had. I don’t understand why they all hate each other. I guess it’s society saying there can only be one, but this **** doesn’t happen with the pop girls 

Like it or not, Nicki come up was a cultural reset for the culture and the beginning of a new era. The media tries to portray Nicki a bitter woman for what? Nicki payed her homage times and times again and other than that, she has worked with so many female rappers: Foxy, Trina, Eve, Cardi, Megan, Doja; and brought on a WW stage a bunch of UK female rappers. She’s literally the most supportive of them all! As of now, Nicki’s a mogul. Everybody prays on Nicki’s downfall similar to Kim’s, but ain’t going to happen. They need Nicki, not the other way around. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

34 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Uh... Maybe I don't know enough about hip-hop culture, but Lil Kim is so bitter and desperate. Like, I'm no Nicki fan, but she's just as obsessed with Nicki as Mariah is with J.Lo, and it's not cute. Yes, she's obviously a legend and paved the way, but Nicki owes her nothing. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Kim did way too much damage to her career to even recover a bit! For the past decade, every Kim’s interview was about how Nicki didn’t pay her homage. Give me a break, bich! Take Nicki’s advice: “If you can’t beat them, enjoy them”! That’s why Nicki a mogul and Kim an OnlyFans client. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block