Lil Kim wants a Verzus battle with Nicki Minaj; Nicki responds: who god bless!

Apparently Lil Kim wants a Verzus battle with... Nicki Minaj?! I’ve got some questions to miss Queen Bee, but I’m playing it cute this time because I didn’t see this coming. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Would you be here for a Verzus between the two? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
It doesn’t matter what you want because The Queen Of Rap responded: 

:roxxy: 

Nicki still doesn’t know who she is, God bless her heart! :roxxy:

• Haha 3
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

People are saying it should be foxy brown and lil Kim.  

Nicki vs. Cardi b

Why would Kim skip a whole era of music to come now and say that she wants a Verzus with Nicki? Two vastly different MC’s from two different eras. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I loved it. It’s crystal clear Nicki payed homage to Lil Kim when coming up, too bad (for her) Kim couldn’t embrace Nicki. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Her career would’ve been so different if she had. I don’t understand why they all hate each other. I guess it’s society saying there can only be one, but this **** doesn’t happen with the pop girls 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block