Halsey 'If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power' stream + comment party

Not a fan of Halsey, but I must say this album fçking ROCKS.

I’m so into 90’s grunge / rock and checking out the album‘s credits, the members of Nine Inch Nails are the producers of the entire album. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

If you don’t know who Nine Inch Nails are, then clearly you haven’t gotten fçked like an animal or have your head like a hole. :emma:

44 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

who cares though Halsey isn’t getting a number one either way :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Are OneRepublic? They've never even gotten one in the first place. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Tbh, I'm surprised OneRepublic have that many monthly listeners on Spotify because their last hit that anyone genuinely remembers is Counting Stars unless I didn't get the memo. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm no Halsey stan, but she deserves it. The album is great, and I haven't seen this much ambition and effort put into an era since Future Nostalgia. Kanye can choke. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Are OneRepublic? They've never even gotten one in the first place. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Tbh, I'm surprised OneRepublic have that many monthly listeners on Spotify because their last hit that anyone genuinely remembers is Counting Stars unless I didn't get the memo. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm no Halsey stan, but she deserves it. The album is great, and I haven't seen this much ambition and effort put into an era since Future Nostalgia. Kanye can choke. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

No but Kanye is :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Dua didn’t even hit number two and her album is more iconic than most number ones. Halsey will survive :emma:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Did you even stream 333:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Notice how I said we? :emma: last song I streamed was Die a Little Bit from October 2019 up until the beginning of the pandemic. Coincidence? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Who got the room, I take what I like. Who got, who got the smoke I like to get  by Friday Night Twerk GIF by Rubi Rose 

I need enough to last the whole time. To last the whole night, to last my whole lifeMtv Uk Twerk GIF by Geordie Shore

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Notice how I said we? :emma: last song I streamed was Die a Little Bit from October 2019 up until the beginning of the pandemic. Coincidence? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Who got the room, I take what I like. Who got, who got the smoke I like to get  by  

I need enough to last the whole time. To last the whole night, to last my whole life

The way I'm disappointed but not surprised. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Not the song being called Die a Little Bit too. And people still wanna say the Law of Attraction ain't real. :gunney: