Halsey 'If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power' stream + comment party

Not a fan of Halsey, but I must say this album fçking ROCKS.

I’m so into 90’s grunge / rock and checking out the album‘s credits, the members of Nine Inch Nails are the producers of the entire album. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

If you don’t know who Nine Inch Nails are, then clearly you haven’t gotten fçked like an animal or have your head like a hole. :emma:

44 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

who cares though Halsey isn’t getting a number one either way :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Are OneRepublic? They've never even gotten one in the first place. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Tbh, I'm surprised OneRepublic have that many monthly listeners on Spotify because their last hit that anyone genuinely remembers is Counting Stars unless I didn't get the memo. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm no Halsey stan, but she deserves it. The album is great, and I haven't seen this much ambition and effort put into an era since Future Nostalgia. Kanye can choke. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Are OneRepublic? They've never even gotten one in the first place. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Tbh, I'm surprised OneRepublic have that many monthly listeners on Spotify because their last hit that anyone genuinely remembers is Counting Stars unless I didn't get the memo. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: I'm no Halsey stan, but she deserves it. The album is great, and I haven't seen this much ambition and effort put into an era since Future Nostalgia. Kanye can choke. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

No but Kanye is :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Dua didn’t even hit number two and her album is more iconic than most number ones. Halsey will survive :emma:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Did you even stream 333:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Notice how I said we? :emma: last song I streamed was Die a Little Bit from October 2019 up until the beginning of the pandemic. Coincidence? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Who got the room, I take what I like. Who got, who got the smoke I like to get  by Friday Night Twerk GIF by Rubi Rose 

I need enough to last the whole time. To last the whole night, to last my whole lifeMtv Uk Twerk GIF by Geordie Shore

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Notice how I said we? :emma: last song I streamed was Die a Little Bit from October 2019 up until the beginning of the pandemic. Coincidence? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Who got the room, I take what I like. Who got, who got the smoke I like to get  by  

I need enough to last the whole time. To last the whole night, to last my whole life

The way I'm disappointed but not surprised. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Not the song being called Die a Little Bit too. And people still wanna say the Law of Attraction ain't real. :gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block