Jamie Lynn Spears, victim of predator too ?

Honestly, Dan always seemed very disinterested in JL, especially compared to other members of that cast. I think he emotionally abused most people he came across, so I’m not ruling it out, but I also think Britney being her sister provided her a level of protection.

A fan account also posted an alleged DM of Jamie Lynn saying that she never had an inappropriate experience with Dan but that she “never liked his energy”. She also said that they only interacted for work and she thinks he knew she didn’t like him, which sounds about right to me.

I think it’s much more likely that she was abused by her family. That doesn’t mean ***ually or physically, nor does it mean she was abused the same way Britney was or as badly, but even just watching them treat Britney that way in 2008 and even before then, was probably scary for her. She’s also clearly angry about having to work as a child.

JL can be both a victim and a perpetrator of abuse, anyone can be. It’s why abuse is cyclical and it’s why the whole family is toxic. 

Also Dan is so clearly NOT the father of Maddie and I’m glad to hear other people say it because I was going insane wondering if i completely misunderstood genetics.

I mean I don't wanna defend her. 

But she was very young when all this happened. With a million problems of hers.

With Jamie not allowing her to have an ********,and with Lou sneaking in and trying to send her to a convent with an agreement with James.

She was still a teen when Lou came in as some kind of Spears family savior. And it's obvious they have trained and brainwashed her.

But then again even Brian is trash so it might be jow Spears are.

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean I don't wanna defend her. 

But she was very young when all this happened. With a million problems of hers.

With Jamie not allowing her to have an ********,and with Lou sneaking in and trying to send her to a convent with an agreement with James.

She was still a teen when Lou came in as some kind of Spears family savior. And it's obvious they have trained and brainwashed her.

But then again even Brian is trash so it might be jow Spears are.

You're right, she was 17 when it happened. She's 30 now. It's also possible that they truly believe they're in the right. It's lowkey why I wanna believe Lynne isn't completely awful. They all seem dumb enough to believe they were doing the right thing. But being convinced to stab your sister for the greater good doesn't mean you didn't commit a ******. They're all dumb, sad and guilty.