Jamie Lynn Spears, victim of predator too ?

Everyone coming for Jamie Lynn after Britney's testimony BUT

She is in the industry since her childhood too and I would tend to think she was abused too.

Check this thread

DAt9-APj-U0-AEis-XN.jpg

I hope now people will see that entertainment industry is far worse than they ever could imagine.

The "Lord of the Rings" (I'm a big fan) star, Elijah Wood spoke about it back then, it seems he didn't suffer of it personally but he must know how this industry works.

Example of a big predator, revealed after he died (of course)

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/26/world/europe/uk-jimmy-savile-abuse-statistics/index.html

and sadly the list goes on and on ....

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Kevney said:

That's not an excuse to live off of your sisters money? she's a grown woman now. Go to therapy Jamie Lynn.

Exactly, she should has been there for her... Britney feels alone regarding her family, that's sad and wrong in so many levels, but the worst in that is that she is even accepting her money ?? nobody is saying she didn't have rough times during her childhood , but that's completely different 

• Like 1

No doubt in my mind Jamie Lynn was also held by Mercy Munistries influence at some point. The girl has known Lou since she was 14, and Dan Schneider even before that. 

the thing is, even if these cycles of abuse and control are prevalent, only she can take a stance against the injustices Britney is going through. It’s not too late Jamie Lynn, and if you are at any chance reading this, I can assure you that your relationship with your sister can be mended if you stick up for her and assist in filing for termination of the conservatorship 

i knew about this "conspiracy", it's just unfortunate and i think that their parents are entirely to blame. for everything. especially for the unhealthy dynamic between britney and jamie lynn. the spears parents milked their children and they continue to do it shamelessly, it's appalling. i do think britney was always the black sheep, because she had more talent than all of them and jamie lynn became bitter with time. so bitter that she contributed to her sister's downfall. it says a lot about her character and i don't think that trauma is a good excuse. you go to therapy and that is that, you don't hurt other people :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 3

I would have more sympathy for her if like Lynne she actually did anything to support Free Britney. But knowing everything that was going on and not going out of your way to speak up for your sister is sick. Even if she didn't know all the details, she clearly did know Britney was locked up and she continued to support and interact with Lou.

That said, I do feel like fans should direct their energy more into helping g Britney than trying to destroy other people.

Their whole family resembles a fairy tale about Cinderella. Britney works for them as a slave, and they completely dispose of her life and money. In Cinderella, only Cinderella herself was pitied, and her evil sisters should get what they deserved. I believe that fairy tales always end with a happy ending.

dress better disney princess GIF by Disney

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Their whole family resembles a fairy tale about Cinderella. Britney works for them as a slave, and they completely dispose of her life and money. In Cinderella, only Cinderella herself was pitied, and her evil sisters should get what they deserved. I believe that fairy tales always end with a happy ending.

dress better disney princess GIF by Disney

Nice comparison

Another Freebritney anthem :matches:

6 hours ago, Rik said:

No doubt in my mind Jamie Lynn was also held by Mercy Munistries influence at some point. The girl has known Lou since she was 14, and Dan Schneider even before that. 

the thing is, even if these cycles of abuse and control are prevalent, only she can take a stance against the injustices Britney is going through. It’s not too late Jamie Lynn, and if you are at any chance reading this, I can assure you that your relationship with your sister can be mended if you stick up for her and assist in filing for termination of the conservatorship 

Thank you for bringing this up. I’m all for holding all family members accountable, especially JLS but I feel like people forget the phrase “cycle of abuse” like you just said. JLS is the youngest in the family and probably also endured extreme abuse from all angles: family & business. She sounds extremely brainwashed by her abusers and doesn’t realize that she is also hurting her sister by staying silent. It’s a vicious cycle of abuse that will keep repeating unless the truth comes forward, which it now has. They can either acknowledge it and work on making the situation better or continue the cycle. While I feel extremely angry for Britney I also look at people like JLS and feel very sad. They’re clearly victims in this situation too. Britney herself said she didn’t know she could petition to terminate, I’m sure people like JLS/Lynne didn’t know all the ins and outs of the ways they could help either. And they more than likely still don’t.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Thank you for bringing this up. I’m all for holding all family members accountable, especially JLS but I feel like people forget the phrase “cycle of abuse” like you just said. JLS is the youngest in the family and probably also endured extreme abuse from all angles: family & business. She sounds extremely brainwashed by her abusers and doesn’t realize that she is also hurting her sister by staying silent. It’s a vicious cycle of abuse that will keep repeating unless the truth comes forward, which it now has. They can either acknowledge it and work on making the situation better or continue the cycle. While I feel extremely angry for Britney I also look at people like JLS and feel very sad. They’re clearly victims in this situation too. Britney herself said she didn’t know she could petition to terminate, I’m sure people like JLS/Lynne didn’t know all the ins and outs of the ways they could help either. And they more than likely still don’t.

I agree with everything you’re saying. This is exactly how I see it too. the problem is, she is very off putting at the moment by only responding to this with anger and for what appears to be an online petition against her role in the steel magnolias case. 
She is undoubtably brainwashed and unable to understand how those around her have impacted her life. I also question whether she knows the full extent (although hard to believe) 

jamie Lynn should file to terminate instead of mocking the movement and degrading it to a hashtag. And again, it’s unfair that Jamie Lynn, The family, AND her own lawyers and new conservators are going against Britney. Britney does not have representation and will not unless someone in her family advocates for her and files for a petition. It has to be James or Jamie Lynn based on my understanding now? Her lawyer Sam Ingham and Jodi (who seems like a psychopath by the way) are a new party fighting over Britney’s person and estate to ultimately make her a patient.  They will continue this into her old age which is what I fear and I won’t let that happen. This is a human life and  her own family cannot lose her to this weird money making scheme. This is serious now and it’s their fault that a third party is now involved in the first place that has no interest in supporting her. It’s time to help your family out Jamie Lynn. Be an actual sister and file to terminate the conservatorship