Katerina Perreault (worked at Wallets office) shared email exchange with Ingham

Katerina had her car shot at in 2016. 

She calls out the potential re-appointment of Wallet saying it would cause Britney substantial harm based on her dealings. Talks about the potential of Britney’s due process being violated due to her firsthand knowledge of working with the same people. 

Ingham Response: Thank you for support of my client. I will review the documentation and let you know if I need more information. 

• Like 2

Email trail to Britney's lawyer from a former employee of the law firm Hinojosa & Wallet (Andrew Wallett's firm, the longtime co-conservator of Britney's estate, alongside Jamie Spears) about ongoing abuse and alleged scare tactics used against herself after she had already quit the firm that includes getting her car shot at! 

Apparently a document relating to Britney's privacy had accidentally been mixed up in her divorce case and the law firm tried to cover it up in several ways. The ex associate ended up emailing Ingham (Britney's lawyer) about this in 2020, who allegedly has done nothing to bring this up in court or call her out as a witness in order to try and use it to his advantage to get rid of the c-ship. 

"I can testify that the LASC probate department, or at least some part of it, is morally broken (based on my own personal case). Furthermore, I firmly believe that Mr. Wallet's temporary resignation in March 2019 was in response to the progression of my case. Again, please note that I do fear for my safety as well as the well-being of your client because I know first-hand that certain attorneys, as well as the probate court itself, has not been respecting the rule of law and basic civil rights.

E48QG42UYAQTnQ3?format=jpg&name=large

E48QIg-UYAAhAUq?format=jpg&name=large

E48QJ0IVEAEANkW?format=jpg&name=large

Credit: https://twitter.com/law_kati/status/1409363177909874688