Robin Greenhill is just as bad as Lou M Taylor

On 6/28/2021 at 8:02 AM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Wasn’t she dating Jamie for some time? Yikes! Bad taste in friends and bad taste in lovers. Can’t imagine she’s all that savory. 

Omg! How do men always find someone to date them, no matter how terrible they are?? 

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

LOL- Not gonna lie, Ive worked on my bday for over 10 years, but I think the point is that WE have a choice. Britney had no choice. Disgusting how they could do that to her. Didnt even call her up to see if it were okay, since she's, like, the boss... 

because a documentary that is 1 hour long tells the whole story lol. Maybe she talked to Britney before but it wasn’t on tape. 

Not trying to be a jerk so sorry if it comes off that way it’s just Im a firm believer of Britney being abused .. but there’s more to the story than just what we see and there’s always two sides. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2021 at 8:32 AM, DollyParton said:

She had a bad moment in the doc, yes. So did Brett tho, but I dont see you hating on her? I dont think she is the main problem in this case, This bad moment doesnt mean she is a total bad person. At least, I hope.  But im afraid she aint nice towards Britney. Lets just chill a little bit and focus on people that really really matters.

:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 2