Robin Greenhill is just as bad as Lou M Taylor

Just now, Invitation said:

Not gonna lie. Edan, Lou and Robin seem scary af now. I probably would get nightmares thinking of them.

I know Britney may not like the documentary, but it is important the public know about these people with no morals, so that they can't target the next person.

I hope they never work again.

• Love 5
On 6/28/2021 at 4:43 AM, Kream said:

Have we all forgotten about this piece of ****?

E44OymQXoAUounj.jpg
brain-kelley-of-floriga-georiga-line-robhqdefault.jpg

who remember’s her being in a meeting for the Britney Jean launch and when asked if Britney would work on her birthday she replied “Will she work? She better be working, she will be working!”

It's so sad because Britney thought thought was her assistant but she was just a spy all along...

The birthday part hurt my feelings.

• Like 1

So I just finished watching the documentary. It’s actually mind blowing the lengths these people are willing to go to! They are literally willing to destroy this beautiful human being in order for them to get rich. 

From day 1 I always found something off with robin. Here attitude didn’t sit well with me. I think all of us fans had all come a custom to Felicia just how nice of a person she is and more importantly the beautiful relationship Britney and her had. Felicia treated Britney and all of Britney’s fans with respect. Felicia’s efforts where not money driven, she was there because she loved/loves Britney’s and you could tell she was forever grateful for the experiences she got to share all of them years. Robin on the other hand was the total opposite to Felicia, very cold, not approachable and definitely there for her own personal gain and not there for Britney’s well being.

I truly feel Britney’s day is coming, and I also feel all of these people who participated in all of these wrongs doings their days are numbered.

• Love 2
On 6/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, DollyParton said:

She had a bad moment in the doc, yes. So did Brett tho, but I dont see you hating on her? I dont think she is the main problem in this case, This bad moment doesnt mean she is a total bad person. At least, I hope.  But im afraid she aint nice towards Britney. Lets just chill a little bit and focus on people that really really matters.

Well, this didnt aged nicely.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Anyone remember this? And she’s just there: “Hiiiiiii 👋🏻 “ when in reality it was her who orchestrated their break up! I always thought Britney was “off” when she turns the camera back round and almost cries: “Made my day” 💔🥺

The things I would do to Robing Greengoblin, if it wasn’t a federal crime 😏

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Anyone remember this? And she’s just there: “Hiiiiiii 👋🏻 “ when in reality it was her who orchestrated their break up! I always thought Britney was “off” when she turns the camera back round and almost cries: “Made my day” 💔🥺

The things I would do to Robing Greengoblin, if it wasn’t a federal crime 😏

This is heartbreaking...I wonder if Britney knew that it was orchestrated and she went along with it or if she really thought it was true.

• Love 2