Robin Greenhill is just as bad as Lou M Taylor

I want to give Robin the benefit of the doubt as I haven’t really seen or read anything bad about her and from what I’ve seen Britney seems really comfortable around her.

But then again looks can be deceiving… it would kill me to know that every single person in her camp didn’t have her best interests at heart. 

1 minute ago, Kream said:

But why? She’s part of the problem! Why does she get a free pass? Mods if you remove this you’re just as bad in my opinion.

At the time we weren't so sure about her involvement, but personally since #FreeBritney started I trust NOBODY who's had ties with Team CON. Your thread won't be locked don't worry, mods were just precautious at the time.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I want to give Robin the benefit of the doubt as I haven’t really seen or read anything bad about her and from what I’ve seen Britney seems really comfortable around her.

But then again looks can be deceiving… it would kill me to know that every single person in her camp didn’t have her best interests at heart. 

Did you not see the I Am Britney Jean documentary? 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Kream said:

Did you not see the I Am Britney Jean documentary? 

I did and I admit I didn’t like the way she spoke about Britney. Same with Brett in FTR “have you ever ridden a donkey before”. 
I just want to believe Robin is a decent woman, but I know I’m probably wrong.  As I said, it just breaks me heart to think not a single person on her team gave a **** about her 😭

1 minute ago, AndyFoster said:

I did and I admit I didn’t like the way she spoke about Britney. Same with Brett in FTR “have you ever ridden a donkey before”. 
I just want to believe Robin is a decent woman, but I know I’m probably wrong.  As I said, it just breaks me heart to think not a single person on her team gave a **** about her 😭

Brett was not against Britney. She genuinely cared for her. Remember in For The Record when she told Jamie off for snapping at B. Why you think she left and got married? 

• Like 3

She had a bad moment in the doc, yes. So did Brett tho, but I dont see you hating on her? I dont think she is the main problem in this case, This bad moment doesnt mean she is a total bad person. At least, I hope.  But im afraid she aint nice towards Britney. Lets just chill a little bit and focus on people that really really matters.

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Last time I did this with her, my thread was locked and mods said we should stop coming for every people in her inner circle lol

Lies - this was not said at all.

I suggest you refrain from lying and starting some sort of a campaign against mods because you're being punished for your trolling behaviour.