Censorship on exhale

Just saying freedom of speech is a right and the censorship on this site is exhausting. Some people dont know how to read and chose to pick apart a post and report it. @jordanmillerrr if you cant run a thread forum where people can state their opinions that might not go along with what everyone else is saying without being blocked or banned your not a great writer, reporter or whatever you claim you are on this site. Oppression is bad and as a gay man you should understand this even more. Fix this issue on this site. I am not saying volgur or mean comments are okay but some people who feel Britney is mentally I'll are getting blocked or warnings. How would you feel if people said you cant post on their site bc it's not inline with a trump supporters mind site? Be a good leader for everyone not just those who agree or that think alike!

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 7

a lot of the claims made are baseless - incorrect and may cause more harm than good; i think that in the state of things and the urgency of a life in danger (britney’s life) it is indeed extremely important that we sensor baseless claims.

it was based on baseless claims and uninformed general public’s opinions that a life was sentenced and abused and tabloids were used to enforce a conservatorship on her.

unlike before we now have the direct testimony of her - so your opinions or anyone else’s opinions do not matter and should not be taken into consideration as they might harm a life. the only thing that can be discussed at this time are facts.

once she is free we can all speculate all that we want, but not when a life is in danger or on the line.

for her whole life she’s been talked about, have stories made up about her and look at where she ended up because of people’s opinions. we have NO idea of her mental state so no, you nor anyone else is to comment on that.

and if it is their opinion that she is crazy or mentally ill, with ZERO base to make those claims, they are part of the problem and should not be allowed a voice.

freedom of speech is highly celebrated but we never discuss how dangerous it is for other people to be saying things that aren’t true.

ever heard of r*** victims falsely accused that had to serve a sentence being innocent because someone lied about it? yes, we don’t do that anymore.

• Like 1

We are fighting for her freedom.

Yet ppl like you go around throw accusations and useless **** that could actually keep her in this bs for life.

Mind I say that a member on Atrl got perma banned for dragging her work ethic day after the hearing.

And believe me moderators on there aren't Britney stans.

You also tagged wrong Jordan.

• Like 3

Unless you are her doctor and have treated her you have no idea if has any type of mental illness. And if you were her doctor you’d have no right to talk about her conditions. NO ONE here knows any facts about it she has a mental illness or what type. So it really isn’t something up for debate. 

• Like 7

1st of all **** off with the idea this is a ''censored'' site. You know which is the most censored almost facist like site? ATRL

I got 2 wps there for posting ''kween'' because NICKNAMES arent allowed

I got a ban for calling out Demi and the day after ***** came out as non binary so Demi's fans mass reported me

Try to write things there like you write hear- you will get a permaban

Words are censored or banned, nicknames (like godney, kween, Brinni)...Posting Neyde pic would be considered trolling...(3 wps)

And every time you ask a link or a dm you get a perma wp

Arguing with other B fans would be - gaslighting, insensitive and personal attacks... You wouldnt last a day there. It's an old but super censored site. I go there because it's more like a habit but I dont like the amount of restriction they have.

Dont be ungrateful. Jordan is catering all your ***** even when some posts are ban worthy

I'm with you on this one @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Legit ive posted multiple times saying i think her dad put the iud in her cuz of his own personal pleasures...and not wanting incest proof and every single time ive posted that theory it gets deleted 

What's your theory on that?

Idk I don't think it's good to speculate, but that's what these forums do... I feel like it's just a form of easy forced temporary sterilization. They lie to her about a procedure and just put her under... And she can be operated on in like an hour or so. 

It seems that her father was very abusive to her as a child, and I never heard rumors of I***st. 

We can never fully know, but I feel like her nurses, doctors and PAs have to witness that. I feel like someone would have leaked that information on him putting hands on her, right? A lot of things have leaked slowly over time, unless those inner circle demons are getting paid off by loucifer and co. 

K.fed would probably have known of all the harm Brit is receiving... one way or the other, I mean he jumped on getting a retraining order on Papa spears when his kids were harmed. Wouldn't he make a police report saying Britney is getting violated?

I think her horrible dad is mentally and emotionally abusing for sure.

This can be equally as traumatizing as in....t. It seems like she's been under his oppressive rule most of her life.  

I think she's probably facing a lot of CPTSD and PTSD now. It's hard as an observer to fully now. It could be misread and basically seen as a whole host of things to the village idiots. 

IF she is facing any abuse, I really hope there is evidence the court appointed psychiatrist will see it. I am assuming us, as the public, will receive some information on what her evaul results are. 

Guardianships are usually all sealed because of strict HIPAA and bill of rights. I am assuming that we might get a view into the truth after the process of ending the conservatorship, hopefully, does start. Ugh it's all up to one stupid ******* judge though. 

The mistake J. Spears made that put this whole conservatorship in question was him abusing her kids. The judge can maybe have some evidence that her "team" and family might actually be harming her. 

4 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Just saying freedom of speech is a right and the censorship on this site is exhausting. Some people dont know how to read and chose to pick apart a post and report it. @jordanmillerrr if you cant run a thread forum where people can state their opinions that might not go along with what everyone else is saying without being blocked or banned your not a great writer, reporter or whatever you claim you are on this site. Oppression is bad and as a gay man you should understand this even more. Fix this issue on this site. I am not saying volgur or mean comments are okay but some people who feel Britney is mentally I'll are getting blocked or warnings. How would you feel if people said you cant post on their site bc it's not inline with a trump supporters mind site? Be a good leader for everyone not just those who agree or that think alike!

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

You need to take a chill pill love! @jordanmillerrr don't worry about what this clown is sayin', I'm not sure who their referring too when they say "they" got banned? Because "they" need to relies where they actually are..... one of the original Britney sites of this decade lol why the **** would you come here and start sayin' Britney is mental or whatever wake the **** up please! Everyone is a little crazy in their own way it's called a personality haha and Britney is just finding her voice so back off! Go Jordan I'd do the same! if I was the owner, it shows you're humanity and support for Brit! So :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: to you degenerates! #FreeBritney 

Furthermore don't say I'm a crazy Britney stan, I'm just standing up for Britney, I bet you don't know what it was like growing up with a schizophrenic father (who I adore) he had some really rough times growing up but he came out the other side a functioning happy person and all the crazy (scary) things he did I always loved and supported him, along with my mum and brother. It kills me when I see someone like Brit who has had a really tough time get dragged for being strong and speaking her mind (finally) we need to break the stigma of mental illness.... and Jordan took the first step by muting these trolls!

When I was listening to Brit for the first time I was really upset that such a treasured human being could be treated like that in front of the whole world without a single soul to support her, for me it sounded alot like MJ and his dad if your familiar with MJ's life his dad was very controlling and would do anything to get his hands on MJ's money, but Michael was more outspoken then Brit and always called on his fans for support, I think if his family and team had their way he would have had a conservatorship in place years before he died but MJ was a broken man when he passed and that's a whole nother story. So be kind.

I already explained in your thread why I locked your thread. Your opinion enables the abuse of Britney Spears. People just learning about her situation could come here and jump to conclusions based on your opinion instead of understanding the true gravity of how corrupt Britney’s conservatorship is. You literally are putting someone’s life, freedom, and happiness in danger. To me, prioritizing someone’s safety is way more important than prioritizing you being able to share whatever you want on here. 

Also, I only locked your thread. I didn’t delete it. That would be censorship.

3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

1st of all **** off with the idea this is a ''censored'' site. You know which is the most censored almost facist like site? ATRL

I got 2 wps there for posting ''kween'' because NICKNAMES arent allowed

I got a ban for calling out Demi and the day after ***** came out as non binary so Demi's fans mass reported me and I got wps and a 2 day ban for saying ''she'' even though Demi hasn't come out yet

I cant make topics and I've been there since january 2014.

Try to write things there like you write hear- you will get a permaban

Words are censored or banned, nicknames (like godney, kween, Brinni)...Posting Neyde pic would be considered trolling...(3 wps)

And every time you ask a link or a dm you get a perma wp

Arguing with other B fans would be - gaslighting, insensitive and personal attacks... You wouldnt last a day there. It's an old but super censored site. I go there because it's more like a habit but I dont like the amount of restriction they have.

Dont be ungrateful. Jordan is catering all your ***** even when some posts are ban worthy

I'm with you on this one @Jordan Miller

Ur definitely overeacting when it comes to Atrl though. They do have stricter rules. But you can always go around them. 

Ppl have been wishing Death upon Spears family since the hearing and no one is doing anything even mods have said it.

Britney spoke up and make herself VERY clear. I don’t think it’s acceptable to judge and speculate about her mental health at all.

I’m glad to see posts like yours be censored. I don’t want to see comments like that HERE. She is literally fighting for her life. We must protect and respect her. 

How many users commenting on this thread are sock puppet accounts? This forum is RIDICULOUSLY censored, you’re not even allowed to question her boyfriend’s motives. Pretty sure you’re allowed to do that on atrl. And watch me get banned from this thread rn further proving the OP correct. Anyone who would have spoken up for the truth in this instance has already been banned from the site. Get real. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block