Lil Nas X Kisses Man, Pays Tribute To MJ's Remember The Time During BET Awards Performance

6 hours ago, SatansLover said:

A faceless random with Britney as their pic is calling me a faceless random 😂😂 gosh you must be joking.. and ooh someone’s upset now, once again, therapy would help. Random peoples opinions shouldn’t make you this flustered. There’s obviously some deep down issues your dealing with to be this upset over a bad performance from a guy you don’t know 😂😂

"A faceless random with Britney as their pic is calling me a faceless random" you do realize there's no contradiction right? Reaching so hard for a quip but you're not very intelligent. Poor dat

When you have nothing to say, just call everyone mad. Go off I guess, sweetie.

Blocked:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

7 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

Anything pro Michael jackson needs to be cancelled I'm not sorry :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I love how the same people who don't believe the people who spoke out against MJ simultaneously 100% believes in Britney. 

The man is disgusting and should never have a tribute :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/

Michael Jackson: Square One - Amazon Prime Version (It's got more scenes, info, etc.)

Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMichaelJacksonInnocentProject/videos

@DanjaMouse @Spicechinodiva

10 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I never believed in those lies, we all know latoya was brainwashed and was in an abusive relationship when she said she believed those kids.

@Spicechinodiva Besides, what they're doing to Britney is kind of what they did to MJ: all that gaslighting, the financial exploitation, the threats, etc. Let's not forget Britney herself was falsely accused of ***ual misconduct by that ex-bodyguard, Fernando Flores. There was a settlement, but that doesn't mean Britney's guilty. Flores went to such lengths and propagated such lies to hurt her and for money, and he's succeeded somehow. It's terrible! As for MJ's adult accusers, they keep losing in court, yet they keep trying, and Dan Reed is plotting a sequel to Leaving Neverland...

2 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@Spicechinodiva Besides, what they're doing to Britney is kind of what they did to MJ: all that gaslighting, the financial exploitation, the threats, etc. Let's not forget Britney herself was falsely accused of ***ual misconduct by that ex-bodyguard, Fernando Flores. There was a settlement, but that doesn't mean Britney's guilty. Flores went to such lengths and propagated such lies to hurt her and for money, and he's succeeded somehow. It's terrible! As for MJ's adult accusers, they keep losing in court, yet they keep trying, and Dan Reed is plotting a sequel to Leaving Neverland...

Good luck to Dan Reed, HBO will not broadcast a sequel, after all they lost that lawsuit..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Korb said:

"A faceless random with Britney as their pic is calling me a faceless random" you do realize there's no contradiction right? Reaching so hard for a quip but you're not very intelligent. Poor dat

When you have nothing to say, just call everyone mad. Go off I guess, sweetie.

Blocked:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Poor lost soul 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block