Lil Nas X Kisses Man, Pays Tribute To MJ's Remember The Time During BET Awards Performance

30 minutes ago, Korb said:

Calling me a troll with your 9 posts. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

You're so embarrassing and transparent. You should apologize to everyone here for your stupidity.

I simply responded to the comments I received. Didn’t realize having an opinion was so bad. Your daddy issues are showing hun 😘

3 minutes ago, SatansLover said:

I simply responded to the comments I received. Didn’t realize having an opinion was so bad. Your daddy issues are showing hun 😘

Me? Daddy issues? Tell me something I don't know, sweetie. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:
Your opinion was trash and I thought I'd educate you. Anyway, go on now with your basic worldview.

10 minutes ago, Korb said:

Me? Daddy issues? Tell me something I don't know, sweetie. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:
Your opinion was trash and I thought I'd educate you. Anyway, go on now with your basic worldview.

Cool, you make so much sense. I’d love to see how you are in real life when someone disagrees with you. Go schedule a therapy session because you seem like an angry human who feels the need to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Normalize being okay with different opinions, life would be much easier honey bun 😘

48 minutes ago, SatansLover said:

Cool, you make so much sense. I’d love to see how you are in real life when someone disagrees with you. Go schedule a therapy session because you seem like an angry human who feels the need to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Normalize being okay with different opinions, life would be much easier honey bun 😘

You literally have no idea who I am so please stop. I'm not angry about some random troll on the internet. You are literally a faceless random:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: and I don't need therapy just because I disagree with you LMAO

I don't have to be okay with anyone's opinion if I don't like their opinion. Normalize that instead, "honey bun":roxxy:

18 minutes ago, Korb said:

You literally have no idea who I am so please stop. I'm not angry about some random troll on the internet. You are literally a faceless random:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: and I don't need therapy just because I disagree with you LMAO

I don't have to be okay with anyone's opinion if I don't like their opinion. Normalize that instead, "honey bun":roxxy:

A faceless random with Britney as their pic is calling me a faceless random 😂😂 gosh you must be joking.. and ooh someone’s upset now, once again, therapy would help. Random peoples opinions shouldn’t make you this flustered. There’s obviously some deep down issues your dealing with to be this upset over a bad performance from a guy you don’t know 😂😂

Just because he’s gay I’m not going to pretend I see stage presence, good vocals or good dancing. I applaud him for being himself and for giving representation in such homophobic environment, but will that be enough to break boundaries? People will start seeing what he does as simple predictable gimmicks if he doesn’t have the greatness to back it up. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
The bar is so low for these new artists, I can’t get into it.

2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Just because he’s gay I’m not going to pretend I see stage presence, good vocals or good dancing. I applaud him for being himself and for giving representation in such homophobic environment, but will that be enough to break boundaries? People will start seeing what he does as simple predictable gimmicks if he doesn’t have the greatness to back it up. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
The bar is so low for these new artists, I can’t get into it.

Sadly I agree wholeheartedly with this comment.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block