Lil Nas X Kisses Man, Pays Tribute To MJ's Remember The Time During BET Awards Performance

53 minutes ago, SatansLover said:

Still waiting for him to produce a good performance, horrible lip syncing, horrible choreo, and the kiss was predictable and looked like it smelt. It’s pride month, can we get so representation that is … good? And not these randoms trying to go viral 

He's not a random lol.

This is a gay black man in the hip hop industry being unapologetically gay and feminine. He's giving choreo, outfits/themes and s** appeal. What more do you want during pride? This is unprecedented. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:
Go hate elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, SatansLover said:

Still waiting for him to produce a good performance.  All his have horrible lip syncing, horrible choreo, and that kiss was predictable and looked like it smelt. It’s pride month, can we get some representation that is … good? Stop thirsting for a viral moment and be an artist 

If you want representation, go to Hollywood and be the representation you want. 

The industry will only be feminine gays, I mean think about it, that's the only brand that was obsessed with celebrity culture, wanted to be famous, and iconic and god like..

Masculine gays aren't that, they live normal lives, which is boring in Hollywood 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, SatansLover said:

Still waiting for him to produce a good performance.  All his have horrible lip syncing, horrible choreo, and that kiss was predictable and looked like it smelt. It’s pride month, can we get some representation that is … good? Stop thirsting for a viral moment and be an artist 

why did I see this exact same comment under the Britney madonna vma YouTube video taking about Britney helppppp bye :orangu_orangutan_ape:

also ur opinion and the opinion under that video was *** now stfu

Edited by Britneyarmy8
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m not a fan of his, but this was actually tastefully done and I’ll give him props. And I loved the little homage he paid to MJ on the dance break over there. It’s the same choreography done in Remember The Time. 

michael jackson 90s GIF

Yes!! Exactly!! Homage to #MichaelJackson the 🐐 and happy pride month!! I live for this!! Love and ✌️

1 hour ago, Korb said:

He's not a random lol.

This is a gay black man in the hip hop industry being unapologetically gay and feminine. He's giving choreo, outfits/themes and s** appeal. What more do you want during pride? This is unprecedented. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:
Go hate elsewhere. 

Performance sucked troll. I want some actual representation that doesn’t like a desperate grab to irritate people. And I don’t need talking to me about my culture, this performance is a joke 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If you want representation, go to Hollywood and be the representation you want. 

The industry will only be feminine gays, I mean think about it, that's the only brand that was obsessed with celebrity culture, wanted to be famous, and iconic and god like..

Masculine gays aren't that, they live normal lives, which is boring in Hollywood 

Who said anything about masculine gays, be as fem as you want, but make it good. This performance was lackluster and expected 

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

why did I see this exact same comment under the Britney madonna vma YouTube video taking about Britney helppppp bye :orangu_orangutan_ape:

also ur opinion and the opinion under that video was *** now stfu

No ones talking about Britney troll. There’s a huge difference between their performances though, one was good and one was trash. Now stfu because YOUR opinion is is ****

20 minutes ago, SatansLover said:

Performance sucked troll. I want some actual representation that doesn’t like a desperate grab to irritate people. And I don’t need talking to me about my culture, this performance is a joke 

Calling me a troll with your 9 posts. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

You're so embarrassing and transparent. You should apologize to everyone here for your stupidity.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block