Sam orchestrated the court appearance

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This! As if it was only thanks to Sam that Britney began to fight ... But we know that she was fighting Cship from the very beginning and she never stopped doing it... So, it rubs me the wrong way when fans give Sam so much credit for Brit's merits.

And while I honestly think he cares about Britney a lot, but not enough to risk everything for her. He could have become a whistleblower a long time ago, but he never did it.

And many of his actions are very dubious, like when she was forcibly sent to the  facility, he did damage control, helping team Con... Of course, most likely he was threatened to do it. Since I don't see him as such a terrible person. He seems more like an opportunist to me. For ex. now Sam's management is way too hard promoting him by using Britney's current situation... A bunch of articles keep appearing where some "close" sources praise him and give him credit for Britney's testimony . It smells like pure PR. And it's so wrong, it is not something you can build PR on.

All in all there are a lot of reasons why I am forever on the fence in relation to Sam.

Although I have a suspicion that Britney uses him too... In any case, we will find out for sure when she is free.

100%!! It rubs me the wrong way how many articles/people are insinuating that it was Sam’s love & support that made Britney decide to fight back & testify.

She’s been fighting this for YEARS. Her strength, bravery and determination is what we should all be applauding, first and foremost.

• Like 1