Sam orchestrated the court appearance

31 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

The one thing I don't understand is that allegedly she wanted to have the hearing open and yet during her testimony she was initially not aware it was open (she said it twice) and she wanted to ask a judge to grant her possibility to do the interview..

Because the lady said about it being sealed I genuinely think she just learned there and then it was public and that she was told privately while on the call I do find it strange how she then allegedly said she wanted everything else sealed after she told Sam Ingham she wanted everything previously made public 

3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

He wants her money! 5 4 3 2 1 banned. Sorry but he seems shallow and dont trust him, he's another k fed. 

This.  No one was allowed near Britney without daddy’s approval.  He may have switched alliances but I don’t trust any complicit party to actually have her best interest at heart. He could just be helping her as a power play for control.  He doesn’t need to be her conservator to get control: he just needs to marry her. If I was Britney, I would play him right back - seduce him to help me and then dump him once he thinks he’s won.  He played the game first, so there would be no shame in it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Because the lady said about it being sealed I genuinely think she just learned there and then it was public and that she was told privately while on the call I do find it strange how she then allegedly said she wanted everything else sealed after she told Sam Ingham she wanted everything previously made public 

I can Imagine He talked her into this like:

"Do you really want your private life out in the public eye, remember what bad it did to you last time that was the case. Isn't that the beginning of the story why you are here?"

I somehow can't imagine Britney on a call with a lawyer not being intimidated even if she was super strong in that hearing 

Currently to be honest how Britney's situation is being played out, we can't trust anybody. Sam might be in it for the money or maybe not, but right now it seems like he's helping her. 

After Britney is all free, she's a smart women if this guy is playing out she will get out of this also. But I've been seeing fans on Twitter who are shading this guy for his instagram tagging of Britney where we know Cassie handles it, but right now as fans we need to pick our battles - Britney's freedom is the utmost priority.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I think she just wanted to say it now to let the world know and then all the messy parts to be sealed moving forward... 

No, Britney is the one who started to fight against conservatorship. He is beside her which is admirable, but I wouldn`t immediately beatificate like some of you did, he is his boyfriend he should stand beside her.

Nothing he did lately was as crucial for this as the mere fact he was there for her for 5 years and he didn`t give any reason to team con to get rid of him.

I belive that main catalysis for this is the fact that Britney finally found someone to marry and have children with. Until now she didn`t have good enough reason to put up a fight. Money stealing, forced work, abuse she unfortunately put up with, if team con were smart they would let her get baby and kept on draining her money.

Aurora Asghari is happening y`all :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

*SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS*

This isn't 2016 anymore.   Sam has more than proved himself to love and respect Britney.   She isn't faking the smile when shes around him - it's been almost 5 years together, they want a baby, they want to be married.   He's publicly  spoken out now several times,  he's the one consistent, close person she has in her life and I fully believe he's been helping her get to this stage every way he can without being overt about it.   Remember what happened when previous Boyfriends were at odds with the conservatorship publically?  

Did she drop any bombshells about Sam's  behaviour  last week in court?   No. 

Did she mention he had tried to control her or support her family and management in any way?   No. 

Do her sons/Fey support/speak highly of Sam?  YES.  Does Britney glow, beam and laugh when we get to see her around him?  Yes. 

Has Sam publically shown support for #FreeBritney on multiple occasions?  Yes. 

Did Jamie try and break them up soon into their romance with a bought off smear campaign of a supposed 'affair' like he did with David all those years back?    Yes.

Did Britney continually reiterate her desire to be with Sam and have him drive her places during the her statement?  Yes. 

Is Sam actively persuing and working hard on his own fitness and acting  career not related to Britney and making good progress without dropping her name into every social media post or interview.  Yes. 

Does Sam seem to let her break the rules and allowed Britney to drive away from court in her car?   Did he post a Insta story showing them on their way to Hawaii after the hearing to let us know she was fine and any posts coming from the brand account are unlikely to be Britney?   Does Sam only interact and like her IG content that seems to be legit coming from Britney herself in the last year or 2?   YES. 

LET US ALL FOCUS ON WHAT BRITNEY HAS TESTIFIED AND STOP TRYING TO TAKE AWAY EVERY LAST GOOD THING SHE HAS.   

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

PREEEEEEAAACH!!!

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by The Academy Awards

5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

He wants her money! 5 4 3 2 1 banned. Sorry but he seems shallow and dont trust him, he's another k fed. 

unless she is dating somebody at her level money wise (Drake, Brad Pitt, The Weeknd etc) there will always be comments 'he is in for the money'.

But Sam did more for himself on his own these past 2-3 years then Kevin throughout past 15 years... Did being Britney's boyfriend helped him? It definitely did.. Did he exploited it? Doesn't look like it.. Did he put in the work? He sure did! 

bye :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 5

He had since 2016 to do something hun. He didn't do ****. It was the leaked recording from the lawyer, fans spreading awareness with the #freebritney movement, and team cons du***** move of making her go out and get photographed while drugged out from the meds that made the courts finally conduct a proper investigation.

11 minutes ago, s&m said:

Y’all will never trust any man that is with britney

This.  Imagine how that must make her feel on top of everything.   The conspiracists will start accusing her sons of being in on it too next when they run out of ideas.  🙄😂

We have solid, disgusting facts to already deal with.   I don't get the obsession some fans have over things they just suspect at this point - especially well almost everything we see and hear condracticts their suspicions.   It's weird. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Cause Britney can't see his true intentions for the past 5 years, but you can. 

Britney has no access to money, and he's stayed with her for half a decade.

i don't think so, no. sam seems supportive but i don't think he has the power to do that. it was planned by Ingham and Britney herself, but probably she wasn't aware the hearing was going to be open to the media because Ingham didn't tell her. i like sam and i trust him now after everything that has happened but he's just her boyfriend, there's no way he has something to do with this.

37 minutes ago, s&m said:

Y’all will never trust any man that is with britney

Nobody had a problem with Charlie Ebersol. She has to be with a person she loves but at the same time I wish she was with someone who never had ties with Team CON and someone who doesn't need her name and wealth for a living. Charlie Ebersol was just THAT. 

I am no one to control her relationships though. I just want her to be happy with someone who have only her best interests at heart.

Here's my theory...

The entire team of them (Britney, Sam Asghari, Fe, Lynne, etc.) were silent in the lead up to the court appearance.

Everyone but...Billy B!

I think they wanted Jamie and Ingham to believe that Britney only wanted to have Jamie removed as conservator, and wasn't making other requests (e.g. termination or switching lawyers). They wanted Jamie and Ingham to believe this so they could safely secure a moment when she could openly speak on the court record and be heard by fans and the public.

I believe they either tricked Billy B, or that he was in on it...And they've allowed Billy B to be the "talking head" for the group and deliberately mislead Jamie and Ingham into the purpose of Britney's statement.

Once Britney was able to speak openly on the  court record, she didn't say what she'd rehearsed with Ingham...She delivered a different message.

And I very much think Sam Asghari was a part of planning that.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

This.  No one was allowed near Britney without daddy’s approval.  He may have switched alliances but I don’t trust any complicit party to actually have her best interest at heart. He could just be helping her as a power play for control.  He doesn’t need to be her conservator to get control: he just needs to marry her. If I was Britney, I would play him right back - seduce him to help me and then dump him once he thinks he’s won.  He played the game first, so there would be no shame in it.

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

he’s rich enough and doesn’t need britney’s money lmao

any opportunistic would fly away after being trapped 2y in that kind of life, but he stayed for 5 years even though he is in his mid-20s

and britney never said a bad word about him, neither did her sons. stop thinking that britney’s dumb and wouldn’t know who manipulates her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i just can’t at y’all shallow *****, just because sam’s a gym boy most of u would think that he’s only thriven by money :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: are you the same posting about « stop cliches » « body positive »?

even though britney’s poor and couldn’t provide him anything for the past 5y lol. 

ur ridiculous :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

stay pressed

xx

4 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

*SCREAMS INTO THE ABYSS*

This isn't 2016 anymore.   Sam has more than proved himself to love and respect Britney.   She isn't faking the smile when shes around him - it's been almost 5 years together, they want a baby, they want to be married.   He's publicly  spoken out now several times,  he's the one consistent, close person she has in her life and I fully believe he's been helping her get to this stage every way he can without being overt about it.   Remember what happened when previous Boyfriends were at odds with the conservatorship publically?  

Did she drop any bombshells about Sam's  behaviour  last week in court?   No. 

Did she mention he had tried to control her or support her family and management in any way?   No. 

Do her sons/Fey support/speak highly of Sam?  YES.  Does Britney glow, beam and laugh when we get to see her around him?  Yes. 

Has Sam publically shown support for #FreeBritney on multiple occasions?  Yes. 

Did Jamie try and break them up soon into their romance with a bought off smear campaign of a supposed 'affair' like he did with David all those years back?    Yes.

Did Britney continually reiterate her desire to be with Sam and have him drive her places during the her statement?  Yes. 

Is Sam actively persuing and working hard on his own fitness and acting  career not related to Britney and making good progress without dropping her name into every social media post or interview.  Yes. 

Does Sam seem to let her break the rules and allowed Britney to drive away from court in her car?   Did he post a Insta story showing them on their way to Hawaii after the hearing to let us know she was fine and any posts coming from the brand account are unlikely to be Britney?   Does Sam only interact and like her IG content that seems to be legit coming from Britney herself in the last year or 2?   YES. 

LET US ALL FOCUS ON WHAT BRITNEY HAS TESTIFIED AND STOP TRYING TO TAKE AWAY EVERY LAST GOOD THING SHE HAS.   

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You spill the tea to the CLOWNS :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1

I took that photo as more of a proud moment, not a haha gotcha! Britney speaks to the courts every so often. It could be that after she heard about how the movement has grown she figured it would be a good time to speak again. I don't think Sam had anything to do with that. At best, she may have read him her statement and gotten some feedback but no, I don't see what he had to do with anything.

5 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

The one thing I don't understand is that allegedly she wanted to have the hearing open and yet during her testimony she was initially not aware it was open (she said it twice) and she wanted to ask a judge to grant her possibility to do the interview..

I think she meant she wasn't aware that the public would be listening in real time to the hearing and wanted to do an interview to set the record straight, but since everyone was already listening, it didn't matter. Maybe by open she thought she was asking for the documents to not be sealed so everyone could read them later. 

It was very strange she how she changed her tone after the recess. I wonder what they threatened her with...

• Like 3